Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LODGEMENT facilities not available at 2 different BOI locations Rathmines and rathfar

Options
  • 24-11-2019 2:59pm

Wished to lodge a sum of money to my BOI account today Sunday. 
    Both Rathfarnham shopping centre and rathmines atms reporting this facility unavailable. 

Can this complaint be forwarded to Wincor Nixdorf.  I would hope both sets of machines are replaced soon at both rathmines and rathfarnham clearly both sets have seen better days: Neither sets of machine can deliver businesses critical service in the present day.

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Wished to lodge a sum of money to my BOI account today Sunday. 
    Both Rathfarnham shopping centre and rathmines atms reporting this facility unavailable. 

Can this complaint be forwarded to Wincor Nixdorf.  I would hope both sets of machines are replaced soon at both rathmines and rathfarnham clearly both sets have seen better days: Neither sets of machine can deliver businesses critical service in the present day.

Thank you. 

Hi xieann,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We have reached out to the branch and our ATM network team, please be assured that we will check both machines out and we are very sorry that this service was unavailable to you.

If you would like for a branch member to contact you in relation to this please send us a PM and we will be happy to arrange this for you.

I appreciate this was an inconvenience for you and totally understand your frustration in relation to this.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen

I will state that the situation I described is inconvenient in the event I wished to lodge payment with a creditor:

The situation above meant it was on my onus to present myself in a BOI branch this morning to proceed with the transaction which was inconvenient. 

I will not be proceeding any further with this thread, it may be closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

I will state that the situation I described is inconvenient in the event I wished to lodge payment with a creditor:

The situation above meant it was on my onus to present myself in a BOI branch this morning to proceed with the transaction which was inconvenient.

I will not be proceeding any further with this thread, it may be closed.

Thanks xieann for coming back to us.

Again we are very sorry that this has been your experience. If you would like to make a formal complaint in relation to this please see here for our complaints process and to submit your complaint.

If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to come back to us here.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement