If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG Oled C9

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Kramer wrote: »
    Kramer wrote: »
    Sent a PM with my contact info :).
    Hi Kenny.
    Box arrived first thing this morning so looking forward to getting it set up later.

Rapid delivery!

Many thanks.
    Happy Days Kramer.

That's your weekend sorted :D 

Thanks again for the business. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

Omacron wrote: »
    Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible.  Thanks guys.
    Ditto - mine is on the wall, the kids are re-wiring the surround sound and I am upgrading the NetFlix account...  Virgin Media need to get their act together or they will be losing TV customer (long overdue 4K box)...

schmoo2k wrote: »
    Omacron wrote: »
    Yeah another shout for great service again from Kenny and the team there at RS. The C9 arrived on Wednesday, the picture is amazing. I've watched Blade Runner 2049 and Dunkirk so far...incredible.  Thanks guys.
    Ditto - mine is on the wall, the kids are re-wiring the surround sound and I am upgrading the NetFlix account...  Virgin Media need to get their act together or they will be losing TV customer (long overdue 4K box)...
    Hi Schmoo2k.

Excellent News :D

I did the same, out with Virgin in with SKY Q for 4K football.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 mugsir

+1 to the above comments. Arrived in good time. Good communication with the courier. 
    Mine is also wall mounted, really impressed with the C9, HDR and VRR are working as they should. The OS and the remote with the tv are really nice too.
    Thank you RS team for a great TV buying experience and Boardsie service. I look forward to do business again.
    I'm glad others got use from this thread too.

Enjoy all those deep blacks and sync framed goodness :)

Kenny - 

Normally I like to keep the box for a few months in case I need to return, but this thing is huge, if I ditch it and then need to do a return what is the procedure?

Also I have everything working via the one remote control now (the Yamaha home theater took some work to turn on with the TV but we are there now I think).  But I have been unable to coax any surround sound out of the YouTube WebOS App - google searches seem to be split down the middle - does anyone know if it actually does or doesn't support surround?

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Kenny - 

Normally I like to keep the box for a few months in case I need to return, but this thing is huge, if I ditch it and then need to do a return what is the procedure?

Also I have everything working via the one remote control now (the Yamaha home theater took some work to turn on with the TV but we are there now I think).  But I have been unable to coax any surround sound out of the YouTube WebOS App - google searches seem to be split down the middle - does anyone know if it actually does or doesn't support surround?
    Hi schmoo2k,

Our returns policy is, if anything goes wrong in the first 30 days we will have it replaced for you so if you can keep it for the first month and see how it goes (you should be 100%)! After that we send an engineer to you so you wouldn't need the box!

To answer your second question I think Youtube only streams in stereo so you could only use multi channel stereo on the amplifier!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Kenny - 

Hi schmoo2k,

Our returns policy is, if anything goes wrong in the first 30 days we will have it replaced for you so if you can keep it for the first month and see how it goes (you should be 100%)! After that we send an engineer to you so you wouldn't need the box!

To answer your second question I think Youtube only streams in stereo so you could only use multi channel stereo on the amplifier!

Kind regards

David
    Good info (and yea I think your right about the YouTube audio) - thx.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Kenny - 

Hi schmoo2k,

Kind regards

David
    Good info (and yea I think your right about the YouTube audio) - thx.
    No problem, let me know if you need anything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving into a new house ans was hoping to pick up the 77" C9 in the very early new year (when the dust literally settles). Is there much of a lead time on those? Also, I've got a Denon X2200 which I'm using for a 5:1 system. Is there any point in upgrading that with the C9?

Thanks

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Chris,

thanks for the post - at the moment we have plenty of OLED 77C9 available in our main warehouse .

The AVRX3600 would be a good upgrade on your AVRX2200 - but to be fair the 2200 was a really good amp so there would not be any immediate requirement to upgrade.

Thanks again and if you are thinking of upgrading both give us a shout and we will do you a Boardie bundle on both..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ChrisMcCauley

Hi Chris,

thanks for the post - at the moment we have plenty of OLED 77C9 available in our main warehouse .

The AVRX3600 would be a good upgrade on your AVRX2200 - but to be fair the 2200 was a really good amp so there would not be any immediate requirement to upgrade.

Thanks again and if you are thinking of upgrading both give us a shout and we will do you a Boardie bundle on both..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I will John thanks.  It'll probably be the New Year as we're moving just before Xmas.

Chris

Hi Chris,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    I will John thanks.  It'll probably be the New Year as we're moving just before Xmas.

Chris
    No problem Chris.

Keep us posted on when your ready and we can get thing sorted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Is the boards offer on the 55C9 still valid? Hoping to pull the trigger today on an order

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

I might be interested in this also if the deal is still going

• Registered Users Posts: 33,966 ✭✭✭✭listermint

This was a black Friday deal though lads... Were over two weeks past black Friday.

Hi Guys.

This deal was for Black Friday and has now finished.

Once our deal time period is up we can no longer offer those deals.

We still offer our price beat where if you find a like for like deal that includes a 5 or 6 year guarantee and MUST include delivery if you can not collect it locally.

Current deal on the 55C9PLA would be £1399 and we have voucher XMAS100 against it dropping it to £1299 or 1499 Euro
    Voucher is only valid on sterling pricing and you are free to pay in which ever currency works out cheapest for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.