Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting doggy daycare business

Options
  • 24-11-2019 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Basically I'm thinking of starting my own doggy daycare business. So looking for any tips/advice cause I've no idea where to start 😮

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

So what are you providing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

So what are you providing?

I'd say it's day care for cats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Dog gy day care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

Sky King wrote: »
    I'd say it's day care for cats.
    Berserker5 wrote: »
    Dog gy day care
    Bit of a fail there chaps.:rolleyes: Not even witty. Clearly you have no idea of where the profit margin lies in that business.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

Clearly you have no idea of where the profit margin lies in that business.:rolleyes:

Spill go on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

JemmaD wrote: »
    Basically I'm thinking of starting my own doggy daycare business. So looking for any tips/advice cause I've no idea where to start 😮

Get a job in an existing one, and learn how the business works.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,654 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

JemmaD wrote: »
    Basically I'm thinking of starting my own doggy daycare business. So looking for any tips/advice cause I've no idea where to start ��

If you can answer the following, I bet you will get a lot of comments/info.

Do you have the facilities? including; General area for dog run, Isolation cages, Feed and water storage
    How many dogs per day?
    What would you do with them? Just mind them? or, feed, walk, groom, etc?
    Will children or members of the public have the ability to interact with the dogs?
    Will this be your full time job?
    How much do you expect to charge per dog/day?
    Have you considered insurance?
    Will you have someone else working with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

E15 a day for one beside me. Drop between 7-.9.30 collect 4.30-7. no access in between, good n secure. Access to the public- eh, no thanks, I smell compo! She's flying with it .

Advertisement