Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Sheep Advent Calendar!

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Quiet at work today so I've just flicked through last year's thread, laughing out loud quite a few times! :)

Anyway... ANNOUNCEMENT...
    kitten_k wrote: »
    EN - you do know this will have to become an annual thing?????
    tusk wrote: »
    Think it needs to be annualised!
    And thanks again for a fantastic game, EN, here's to another one next year :)
    Ask and ye shall receive!
    There will be another advent calendar game this year :D

tusk wrote: »
    Thanks en. Hate to be you next December tho...
    ...but yeah, no way I can think of 24 new sheep questions this year, so the format will be a little different. I actually have two ideas so there'll probably be another one next year! I think the one I'm going to go with will be numbers based. Every answer will be a number and your score will be based on how close you are to everyone else's answer

For example, if it had been last week the question might have been "how many pumpkins are sold in Ireland in October?"

If so I wouldn't care what the right answer is, but let's say the average of all your answers was 1,900,000. If you guessed 2 million you'd get loads of points. If you guessed 100,000 you'd get hardly any. I'll iron out the detail!

So yeah, that's it! :D
    I'll get a new thread up in a few weeks, just thought I'd get a little teaser out there to pique your interest!

Yaaaay!!! I was just talking about this last night with a friend. I'm hyped for it. It was a highlight of december last year so it'll be a shining light in this sh1tshow of a year I'm sure!

Yaaaay!!! I was just talking about this last night with a friend. I'm hyped for it. It was a highlight of december last year so it'll be a shining light in this sh1tshow of a year I'm sure!
    I hope you recruited said friend!

It may well be in keeping with the year and be an absolute shıtshow itself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Quiet at work today so I've just flicked through last year's thread, laughing out loud quite a few times! :)

Anyway... ANNOUNCEMENT...

Ask and ye shall receive!
    There will be another advent calendar game this year :D

...but yeah, no way I can think of 24 new sheep questions this year, so the format will be a little different. I actually have two ideas so there'll probably be another one next year! I think the one I'm going to go with will be numbers based. Every answer will be a number and your score will be based on how close you are to everyone else's answer

For example, if it had been last week the question might have been "how many pumpkins are sold in Ireland in October?"

If so I wouldn't care what the right answer is, but let's say the average of all your answers was 1,900,000. If you guessed 2 million you'd get loads of points. If you guessed 100,000 you'd get hardly any. I'll iron out the detail!

So yeah, that's it! :D
    I'll get a new thread up in a few weeks, just thought I'd get a little teaser out there to pique your interest!

I'm piqued

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I'm piqued

Hi piqued, I’m loughc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Great news, this was great fun last year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...is it christmas yet?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    ...is it christmas yet?
    no.jpg