Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with 'View all my posts"

Options
  • 25-11-2019 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭

Seems to be just showing me a random selection of posts.

Also, I have not posted 64m times :pac:

oXCS8Er.jpg

Also, that blocked out message is a report of a private message. I blocked out the message as I think it contains the username of the reportee.

Edit: I think the search is broken and it's returning everything.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Happening to me on touch aswell, exact same results

Same here on touch with same results too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, I found the same while doing a search.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks all, we noticed this earlier on and it should be fixed now. Could you all check now to see if it's working for you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Yes, it seems to be working properly now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Thanks all, we noticed this earlier on and it should be fixed now. Could you all check now to see if it's working for you?

Yeah, seems fine now. Thanks :D

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

On touch,often the last post I make 'disappears'
    It's there on the full site but not touch
    If you click on my threads if it's the last post it shows up there but if you click on it to ho to the last post you're brought to the previous page

Is this related?

Its happened before,was brought up before and was fixed before

Thanks

Edited to add this post has appeared but my previous one in the weather forum had this problem of disappearing in touch

Further edited to add, my last post in weather is still missing on the touch version but this one isn't
    A bug on some fora only?

Advertisement