Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favorite Cadbury Roses Sweet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,278 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Signature Truffle
    Day Lewin wrote: »
    I'm just going to sulk forever because they took away the Coffee Creme, my absolute favourite. Others didn't like them so I used to just strip the box of them.
    Everything is all spoiled and nothing's as good as it used to be. ~~huffy~~ *sniff* flounce

You're not wrong my friend. Loved that sweet myself.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,917 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Country Fudge
    odyssey06 wrote: »
    Can't vote as they ruined Roses by getting rid of Brazilian Darkness :(

Yeah!! That was my favourite! Made even better by the fact that everyone else hated them so I got them all to myself :D

Caramel is my top choice now, but with no Brazilian deliciousness, every tub of Roses is tinged with disappointment.

Advertisement