If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have the Black Friday (or Black Friday week) Discounts been applied yet?

Options
  • 25-11-2019 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

I'll be buying a Home-Cinema Receiver/speaker bundle very soon and was wondering if the Black Friday discounts have been applied yet?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Calibos wrote: »
    I'll be buying a Home-Cinema Receiver/speaker bundle very soon and was wondering if the Black Friday discounts have been applied yet?
    Hi Calibos,

The majority of our Black Friday prices have been released. I'm not sure if there will be more on the day of Black Friday but we do have a price promise in place so if you ordered something today and it dropped in price on the day, let us know and we can refund the difference.

Let me know what you think,

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Hi Calibos,

The majority of our Black Friday prices have been released. I'm not sure if there will be more on the day of Black Friday but we do have a price promise in place so if you ordered something today and it dropped in price on the day, let us know and we can refund the difference.

Kind regards

David
    Ah, thats great news. Its actually a Yamaha YHT1840 receiver/Speaker bundle that I see is reduced to €329 from €349. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt going to be a further discount on Friday making me regret ordering online today but the price promise gives me peace of mind. 

Thanks for your help David!

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Calibos,

Kind regards

David
    Ah, thats great news. Its actually a Yamaha YHT1840 receiver/Speaker bundle that I see is reduced to €329 from €349. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt going to be a further discount on Friday making me regret ordering online today but the price promise gives me peace of mind. 

Thanks for your help David!
    No problem! We never know when the prices will change in advance unfortunately but the price promise saves any heartache!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

Received the Yamaha YHT1840 bundle promptly a few days ago and I have to say its great value. Is it as good as my Sony DN1080 Atmos Receiver and KEF E305 sub/sat system? Of course not, but its a great sounding little setup for about a quarter of the price and is a great starter system for someone dipping their toes into Home-Cinema without having to make the large audio compromises of soundbars or AIO Bluray/Receiver type systems. Bought it as an xmas present for my brother to replace one of those aforementioned AIO's.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Received the Yamaha YHT1840 bundle promptly a few days ago and I have to say its great value. Is it as good as my Sony DN1080 Atmos Receiver and KEF E305 sub/sat system? Of course not, but its a great sounding little setup for about a quarter of the price and is a great starter system for someone dipping their toes into Home-Cinema without having to make the large audio compromises of soundbars or AIO Bluray/Receiver type systems. Bought it as an xmas present for my brother to replace one of those aforementioned AIO's.
    Hi Calibos.

The YHT1840 is a fantastic little system for the money.

I've been toying on getting myself the Sony 1080 for a while now :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.