If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" TV query

Options
  • 25-11-2019 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, I am in the market for a 32" TV for the in laws, viewing will be freeview and DVD / Blueray only. Smart features not required as they do not have broadband.

Must have a good picture for sport. what would you recommend?

This is for delivery to Dundalk.

Regards
    Brian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

brian2019 wrote: »
    Hi, I am in the market for a 32" TV for the in laws, viewing will be freeview and DVD / Blueray only. Smart features not required as they do not have broadband.

Must have a good picture for sport. what would you recommend?

This is for delivery to Dundalk.

Regards
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

If you're looking to run a Blu Ray player and Freeview I would recommend the Sony KDL32WD751 which has a great Full HD panel, a great smart hub and great motion processing:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202076-sony-bravia-kdl32wd751-32-inch-smart-led-tv-1080p-hd-freeview-hd.aspx

After this I would look at the Panasonic TX32GS352B which is HD Ready but still a great 32" TV!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204253-panasonic-tx32gs352b-32-inch-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-play.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 17 brian2019

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I am ready to pull the trigger on the Panasonic[/font]

what's the best way to proceed, order on the website, call you or get a callback?

regards
    brian

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi,[/font]

[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]I am ready to pull the trigger on the Panasonic[/font]

what's the best way to proceed, order on the website, call you or get a callback?

regards
    brian
    Hey Brian2019.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

You can order via the website or drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a call.

Thanks Kenny and no problem re delay, you still made your 5 hour target response time ;-)

PM sent with hopefully all the relevant details except CC info.

Brian

Thanks Kenny and no problem re delay, you still made your 5 hour target response time ;-)

PM sent with hopefully all the relevant details except CC info.

Brian
    Hey Brian2019.

Sometimes I think I reply to boards post while I'm asleep :D

We'll give you a call as soon as possible as its a bit mental here today.

• Advertisement

Stephen / Kenny,

Can you have a look at my order please. Looks like you have charged me the sterling price and not the euro one. Sorry I should have said I wanted to pay in euro.

Cheers

Stephen / Kenny,

Can you have a look at my order please. Looks like you have charged me the sterling price and not the euro one. Sorry I should have said I wanted to pay in euro.

Cheers
    Hi Brian2019.

Yes, we have charged you in sterling as we thought that was the currency you wanted as all the links above are quoted in sterling and there was no mention of euro pricing.

We can arrange to refund back the sterling and recharge in Euro.

We will drop you a call as soon as we can this morning to correct this.

Kenny / Stephen,

just a quick note to say thanks for sorting this out and sorry for any confusion I caused, Top service as usual from RS.

Kenny / Stephen,

just a quick note to say thanks for sorting this out and sorry for any confusion I caused, Top service as usual from RS.
    No problem at all Brian2019 :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.