Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Secondary Rental Lease Invoices

Options
  • 25-11-2019 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

My UK company has some old leases with the BOI and I required copies of the secondary rental invoices for the last 3 years. I have tried every number on the BOI website but have had no joy. Can you provide me with a direct email address of a team that can help?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

sarthur wrote: »
    Hi,

My UK company has some old leases with the BOI and I required copies of the secondary rental invoices for the last 3 years. I have tried every number on the BOI website but have had no joy. Can you provide me with a direct email address of a team that can help?

Thanks

Hi sarthur,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

In an effort to help you here  and to point you in the right direction can we ask that you send us a PM with a bit more information. Is the business held in NI or GB?

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sarthur

sarthur wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

Hi sarthur,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

In an effort to help you here  and to point you in the right direction can we ask that you send us a PM with a bit more information. Is the business held in NI or GB?

Thanks Jen
    Hi Jen,

I sent a private message at the same time as posting this. Can you respond to that please with a specific info that you need?

The business is held in GB.

Thanks

Stuart

Advertisement