Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xbox One S 1TB All-Digital edition with Minecraft, Fortnite + Sea of Thieves €139.18

• 25-11-2019 4:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭

It is €129 + tax and shipping = €139.18 to Ireland.
    I did not check Parcel Wizard/Motel, Address Pal etc.

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B07XVMKV6G/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Brian201888

Almost bought this earlier but it seems like it being the digital only version will be a bigger downside than I thought as it seems easier to pick up cheap versions of the physical games rather than the download codes but maybe I'm wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,475 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Almost bought this earlier but it seems like it being the digital only version will be a bigger downside than I thought as it seems easier to pick up cheap versions of the physical games rather than the download codes but maybe I'm wrong

Similarly I've thought about this to "complete the collection" as it's the only console in the last 10 years or so I haven't owned, but I tend to pick up lots of physical games when the generation comes to an end so might wait till I can get a disc based one.

EDIT: To be clear though, it's a great price for the digital only version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Do the games come pre-installed? Or are they codes you could sell on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

unklerosco wrote: »
    Do the games come pre-installed? Or are they codes you could sell on?
    It looks like codes you can sell on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 fpatrick

Great offer. Would someone suggested how much could I ask for my 1 year old ps4 pro boxed?

Gamepass is a great deal for me.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Amazing deal especially when Gamestop are charging 300 euro for this with just 1 game which is Fortnite. Excellent entry into the XBOX ONE world.

Amazing deal especially when Gamestop are charging 300 euro for this with just 1 game which is Fortnite. Excellent entry into the XBOX ONE world.

You're thinking of the xbox one X... Different console

unklerosco wrote: »
    You're thinking of the xbox one X... Different console

Nope, but it is the non-digital version.
    https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/70695/xbox-one-s-1tb-console-and-fortnite

Crazy, they have the one X for €289

Advertisement