Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term rental accommodation Galway/Roscommon

Options
  • 25-11-2019 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

We are looking for a small basic rural property which will allow dogs and cats. We are relocating from France and cannot find anywhere that will take pets. Ideally unfurnished. The more basic the better provided there is a functioning kitchen and bathroom. We will need the property for around 6 months while we look for a house to buy. We are respectful people and dogs are well behaved. Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

donut123 wrote: »
    We are looking for a small basic rural property which will allow dogs and cats. We are relocating from France and cannot find anywhere that will take pets. Ideally unfurnished. The more basic the better provided there is a functioning kitchen and bathroom. We will need the property for around 6 months while we look for a house to buy. We are respectful people and dogs are well behaved. Thankyou.

Wishing you well in this . I moved often with dog and cats and was lucky, at the bottom end of the market . Assuming you have checked "daft.ie"? There is a dedicated short term rental dept there.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Bluebells121

I have come across this site, https://www.longtermlettings.com/

Hope you find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Bluebells121

donut123 wrote: »

I have seen this:
    https://www.daft.ie/galway/houses-for-rent/craughwell/carrigan-craughwell-galway-1989294/

Advertisement