Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Halting Site incident.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Gerry G wrote: »
    Four men arrested in connection with investigation into serious incident in Kildare https://jrnl.ie/4906086

This will never end until the full force of the law comes down on these animals. They are acting with complete impunity and there will be deaths before too long. Something has to give eventually.

If the full force of the law comes down on them it will do nothing to arrest the prevalent culture. They take their kids out of school at 13 and 14 and teach them all this crap. So how do you change it.

Well all kids lawfully have to go to school until they are 16. This is the law to enforce. Education brings people out of this type of lifestyle so if their kids were in school until 16 some of them might see a different path to their life. It won't happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

So much gleeful masturbating going on in this thread.
    What would you do without travellers?
    **** over immigrants?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Your Face wrote: »
    Im more hungry than outraged at the moment.

You need to feed the outrage...travellers, dole, work-shy immigrants, snowflakes, influencers, teenage environmental activists....feel that outrage build up inside you. Embrace it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,593 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: AH -> CA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Infernal Racket

**** over immigrants?

No, without travellers crime levels would plummet. I'd sleep a bit easier if nothing else. Don't know why you brought **** into it. That's just weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

**** over immigrants?

A large party would be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

DellyBelly wrote:
    Anything from pavee point on this yet?

Dont hold your breath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

No, without travellers crime levels would plummet. I'd sleep a bit easier if nothing else. Don't know why you brought **** into it. That's just weird

Have you been bullied by them or something ?? Most crime is not done by them so no it wouldn't plummet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

ollkiller wrote: »
    If the full force of the law comes down on them it will do nothing to arrest the prevalent culture. They take their kids out of school at 13 and 14 and teach them all this crap. So how do you change it.

Well all kids lawfully have to go to school until they are 16. This is the law to enforce. Education brings people out of this type of lifestyle so if their kids were in school until 16 some of them might see a different path to their life. It won't happen though.

Trouble is they "homeschool" which they are allowed do by law.

Have you been bullied by them or something ?? Most crime is not done by them so no it wouldn't plummet.

I've been burgled 3 times by them. Burglaries, thefts of tools, public order incidents would plummet. I'm not sure why you would think differently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

Gerry G wrote:
    I've been burgled 3 times by them. Burglaries, thefts of tools, public order incidents would plummet. I'm not sure why you would think differently

You'll ALWAYS get the p.c. / do gooder on here who really haven't lived in the real world ( world of rogue travelling scammers( Joe Duffy today) leeches from mostly the "travelling community" who rob the elderly,isolated and farming folk)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

gowan tell us another fairy tale

travelers commit crime on a massive scale compered to the percentage of population .

jail figures alone prove that ,

mynamejeff wrote: »
    gowan tell us another fairy tale

travelers commit crime on a massive scale compered to the percentage of population .

jail figures alone prove that ,

He only joined boards yesterday. Ignore and move on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,170 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I suggest we convert the off shore islands into halting site prisons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

**** over immigrants?

1. Paying less tax for their benefits,

2. Not worrying that my relatives down the country would be robbed, assaulted or killed by them

flazio wrote: »
    I suggest we convert the off shore islands into halting site prisons.

If only they would. Can you imagine the outrage from people who have never been affected by these animals and their behaviour?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I suppose Pavee Point is being funded by us the taxpayer.

Many of us funders have been destroyed by these indigenous morons with their slashooks and worse.

But it would be totally politically incorrect of me to say so wouldn't it?

CAB is trying I suppose, but it must be a dangerous job. Still, best way is to take the money off them pronto, and let them defend it. CAB is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Hahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. Back in your caravan there boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

Many of us funders have been destroyed by these indigenous morons with their slashooks and worse.

CAB is trying I suppose, but it must be a dangerous job. Still, best way is to take the money off them pronto, and let them defend it. CAB is great.

CAB needs to do more to these vermin, any halting site they target will have hundreds of questions around where did the money come from to purchase x, y and z.

Pavee Pointless should not be getting a red cent of taxpayers money - head in the sand ****ing handicaps who only have something to say when it’s anti traveller. Not worth wiping your arse with the papers they are founded on and that ****head Martin Collins could do with winding his neck in and shutting his ****ing mouth if he can’t condemn issues in the travellers own community. An insufferable bollix of the highest order.

Pavee point have to be the greatest joke organisation of all time. Even the travellers have no time for them. They see them as being too well educated and speaking to flowery to be travelling people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

touts wrote: »
    Those boys will be out on a technicality and back earning more fees for the Criminal Justice Industry within hours. Pavee Point and the Irish Council for Criminal Liberties won't be available for comment unless one of them stubs his toe on the steps out if the Garda Station then they will be screaming police brutality.

Aren't the ICCL still wetting their knickers over the Public Services Card?

Given the seriousness of that issue - which ranks with the worst of Stalin's purges - it's hard to believe that they'll have any spare capacity to wring their limp hands over a few knackers behaving in conformance with their ethnical urges.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

flazio wrote: »
    I suggest we convert a off shore island into a single national halting site.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

I'm sure it's just another isolated incident. And sure whatabout the settled community?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭mondeo

Can normal people join the traveling community ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

How is Gramsey related to Joe Joyce? Is he a nephew?

I wouldn't pull on that thread if I was you!

padd b1975 wrote: »
    I wouldn't pull on that thread if I was you!

A bit like trying to figure out which bean made you fart

Advertisement