Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Txt from GoMo ‘ mms now only 30c to other networks’

Options
  • 26-11-2019 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

After sending txt this morning received txt saying ‘ all mms to other networks are only 30c’ Anyone else get this ? Do I need to turn on I message or something I wonder ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭Qrt

xraylady wrote: »
    After sending txt this morning received txt saying ‘ all mms to other networks are only 30c’ Anyone else get this ? Do I need to turn on I message or something I wonder ?

Never experienced this but the times I did send an MMS, it costed 25c each...

• Registered Users Posts: 82,784 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I thought the days of MMS were long gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭xraylady

I thought the days of MMS were long gone.
    Maybe just coincidence but just received after sending regular text. Normally any ‘mms’ type txt was automatically sent iMessage using data / WiFi so thought might be problem with my iMessage ? Will try and message and ask about the txt.

Advertisement