Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you asking Santy for?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

secman wrote: »
    My list:

1. Boards.ie summer kit plus a spare pink Jersey :)
    2. New smart watch - an apple Chinese one :)
    3. New set of Leyezn Lights.
    4. I'm watching the deals this week :)

All ordered and paid for. Beats getting something you've no need for. A licence to order is what it is :)

Happy Christmas to ME from ME

Surely you must also get something for your loyal training partner, Annette?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

neris wrote: »
    Climbing legs

I left mine behind in the hotel before PBP this year...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

speaking of tools, i may ask for a decent bandsaw. not exactly cycling related, though.

My garage is struggling to cope with the number of both tools and bikes in there and I want more of both :)

Will be buying the soon to be 4yo his 3rd bike already :eek: He swapped from balance bike to a 14" earlier this year and has outgrown that already.

For me, I'm planning a big year of cycling next year and will probably treat myself to some good new climbing wheels. Am hoping I don't also have to replace my Fly12 which is currently going through it's 2nd complete meltdown in 2 weeks :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,328 ✭✭✭secman

Kaisr Sose wrote: »
    Surely you must also get something for your loyal training partner, Annette?

Annette is very low maintenance all together, she wants for nothing, asks for nothing, she needs nothing... so she's getting nothing and nothing bothers her...the perfect training partner. :)
    But thanks for thinking about Annette.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Annette is very low maintenance all together, she wants for nothing, asks for nothing, she needs nothing... so she's getting nothing and nothing bothers her...the perfect training partner. :)

Often wondered who Annette was, wife? mistress? dog? child?, now I know she is all those rolled into one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

jamesd wrote: »
    Wahoo kickr - hoping they do a sale for black friday.

Thanks to Black Friday my Santa got sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,256 ✭✭✭Kaisr Sose

The complete package. You are a lucky guy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

My garage is struggling to cope with the number of both tools and bikes in there and I want more of both :)

Will be buying the soon to be 4yo his 3rd bike already :eek: He swapped from balance bike to a 14" earlier this year and has outgrown that already.

For me, I'm planning a big year of cycling next year and will probably treat myself to some good new climbing wheels. Am hoping I don't also have to replace my Fly12 which is currently going through it's 2nd complete meltdown in 2 weeks :(

Sad times, one of my jobs over christmas is too clear out the shed. Several bikes ad and pieces shall be appearing in the adverts section. Sad times.

Although part of me is wondering could I build a small shed beside the house unnoticed and sneak a few things in there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

CramCycle wrote: »
    Sad times, one of my jobs over christmas is too clear out the shed. Several bikes ad and pieces shall be appearing in the adverts section. Sad times.

Although part of me is wondering could I build a small shed beside the house unnoticed and sneak a few things in there

Make sure you offer them to fellow mods first though right?

Anyway, my OH has kind of said it's okay for me to get a new jacket so I'm pining after a Shakedry or Columbia Outdry Extreme of some sort!

We'll be broke anyway, may as well be broke and dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm looking for a black Friday Brompton

• Advertisement

There's one in decent looking condition on Adverts at the moment, I can't quite justify it right now :(

https://www.adverts.ie/electric-folding-bikes/brompton-fold-up-bike/19214970

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

CramCycle wrote: »

1. Build a larger shed around the existing one.
    2. Demonstrate how you've cleared out the shed and now there's only a little shed in the corner of it.
    3. Bask in the admiration...

cdaly_ wrote: »
    1. Build a larger shed around the existing one.
    2. Demonstrate how you've cleared out the shed and now there's only a little shed in the corner of it.
    3. Bask in the admiration...

I've actually started the process of pushing for a shed out the back for the garden stuff in order to free up garage space for bike stuff :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

There's one in decent looking condition on Adverts at the moment, I can't quite justify it right now :(

https://www.adverts.ie/electric-folding-bikes/brompton-fold-up-bike/19214970
    Spotted that - I'd need a six speed though. They are about 1100 GBP including rack, mudguards and dynamo hub so if I find a 15% off code that works I'd crack. Would even go to the UK tomorrow to pick it up if I needed to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

I'd like a new winter bike. My work has cried off doing the BTW scheme so I'm asking santa instead

https://www.rosebikes.ie/rose-pro-sl-105-bike-now-2672333?product_shape=mandarin-red%2Fblack

Advertisement