Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2020 *Spoilers but NO BETTING TALK*

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah they didn't learn from showing Roman's non reaction for AJ's debut

Maybe it was just me but I loved Roman's reaction there!! I thought he sold AJ's name popping up well.

Another case of the Big Dawg getting some undue grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Maybe it was just me but I loved Roman's reaction there!! I thought he sold AJ's name popping up well.

Another case of the Big Dawg getting some undue grief.

I agree, I didnt know who it was.... new music, a stunned reaction from Reigns, a massive pop, it added to it IMO.

The Edge spear gaff was simply that a gaff. Lads it was most likely a mistake considering the shot the switched to. Accidents happen.

You can see the first Spear on WWE Youtube channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Kevin Dunn wasn't working the rumble.
    He was listed as the director of the Rumble actually. There was a rumour that PWInsider said he wasn't but they put out a news story saying they never reported that and he was in charge.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ThePott wrote: »
    He was listed as the director of the Rumble actually. There was a rumour that PWInsider said he wasn't but they put out a news story saying they never reported that and he was in charge.

To be fair big Dave just said there’s a 50/50 chance Dunn was the director.

• Advertisement

Huh, hadn't heard Meltzer weigh in. Only heard the false PW report and then the clarification.
    Seemed very Dunn but then again I think the WWE style in general is just bad in those regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

It's not an accident, they're keen to get the crowd shots in, which I understand.
    They want the undertaker loss guy/miz girl etc.

What I don't understand why not show the action and then show us the reactions afterwards.

Oh for sure they want the reactions but seriously Edge is running to the ring for the first time in nearly a decade maybe show that.
    I get the crowd shots and it can work at times but if we're honest they miss more often than they hit with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Loughc wrote: »
    To be fair big Dave just said there’s a 50/50 chance Dunn was the director.

Big Dave hedging his bets now thats unusual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

nannerby wrote: »
    Big Dave hedging his bets now thats unusual.

Dunn wasn't even in the building. He was away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement