Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble 2020 *Spoilers but NO BETTING TALK*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder will any NXT UK guys/gals get into the rumble matches ???

Walter is apparently unhappy with his main roster ppv debut at Survivor series

They put up a video on youtube and the end it did mention all 3 brands so im guessing we will see a few NXT in the rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Match card so far

Mens Royal Rumble
    Womens Royal Rumble
    Fiend vs Daniel Bryan- Strap Match for the universal title
    Becky Lynch vs Asuka- Raw Womens title
    Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin- Falls Count Anywhere
    Bayley vs Lacey Evans- SD womens title
    Andrade vs Humberto Carillo- US title
    Sheamus vs Shorty G

Is there any confirmation that people in singles matches are not allowed in the rumble matches???. I really hope there not cause that will rule out Reigns winning the rumble

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Match card so far

Mens Royal Rumble
    Womens Royal Rumble
    Fiend vs Daniel Bryan- Strap Match for the universal title
    Becky Lynch vs Asuka- Raw Womens title
    Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin- Falls Count Anywhere
    Bayley vs Lacey Evans- SD womens title
    Andrade vs Humberto Carillo- US title
    Sheamus vs Shorty G

Is there any confirmation that people in singles matches are not allowed in the rumble matches???. I really hope there not cause that will rule out Reigns winning the rumble

Sadly Reigns is already listed as a competitor for the Rumble. As is Corbin.

Men's Royal Rumble Match

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar (entered himself at No. 1)
    Roman Reigns
    King Corbin
    Seth Rollins
    Kevin Owens
    Dolph Ziggler
    Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
    Braun Strowman
    Erick Rowan
    AJ Styles
    Randy Orton
    Samoa Joe
    Elias
    Rey Mysterio
    Ricochet
    Drew McIntyre
    Otis
    Tucker
    Rusev
    Bobby Lashley
    Aleister Black
    Buddy Murphy
    Big E
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth (undeclared after declaring but he's still listed on WWE.com)

Loughc wrote: »
    Sadly Reigns is already listed as a competitor for the Rumble. As is Corbin.

Men's Royal Rumble Match

WWE Champion Brock Lesnar (entered himself at No. 1)
    Roman Reigns
    King Corbin
    Seth Rollins
    Kevin Owens
    Dolph Ziggler
    Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura
    Braun Strowman
    Erick Rowan
    AJ Styles
    Randy Orton
    Samoa Joe
    Elias
    Rey Mysterio
    Ricochet
    Drew McIntyre
    Otis
    Tucker
    Rusev
    Bobby Lashley
    Aleister Black
    Buddy Murphy
    Big E
    Kofi Kingston
    R-Truth (undeclared after declaring but he's still listed on WWE.com)

25 names there so 5 from NXT. Really wished they would of kept it a secret and not say the competitors. Anyone think we may see KO or Joe be attacked by the AOP and they will not enter ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

25 names there so 5 from NXT

Or

4 from NXT and its....... JOHN CENA!!

Do doodoo dooooooo

Do doodoo dooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Or

4 from NXT and its....... JOHN CENA!!

Do doodoo dooooooo

Do doodoo dooooooo

Or...........

“You think you know me”

Double or.......

“Look in my eyes, what do you see”

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Or...........

“You think you know me”

Double or.......

“Look in my eyes, what do you see”

There's no way Punk will be in it, 0 chance.

25 names there so 5 from NXT. Really wished they would of kept it a secret and not say the competitors. Anyone think we may see KO or Joe be attacked by the AOP and they will not enter ?

I know I can understand them announcing 5 or 10 big names but leave the rest as a surprise.

The attack and being taken out of the rumble angle has been to death so yeah I say there's a good chance that will happen, 5 open slots leaves nothing for NXT, NXT UK or surprise entrants.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't think R-Truth will be in the Rumble and will instead probably have a backstage bit with Mojo , who knows maybe they will leave Corbin or someone similar out too after their falls count anywhere match but I doubt that. I can imagine 5 NXT guys involved and one surprise entrant. Don't think there is any chance of CM Punk, not expecting Cena or Edge but I'd actually put both as more likely

There will be loads of NXT women in their rumble and given their is an NXT ppv (When worlds collide) it is perhaps more understandable that they deviated from their 10/10/10 plans for the mens' rumble although I really don't think they should ever announce so many wrestlers in advance and should allow for some surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I assumed Braun would be facing Nakamura as well for the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

am i imaging it or has the last 3 or 4 years hasnt been more then 1 or 2 surprises in the mens rumble if your not including nxt guys

can only think of hurricane and rey in 2018

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Johnny Sausage

sky88 wrote: »
    am i imaging it or has the last 3 or 4 years hasnt been more then 1 or 2 surprises in the mens rumble if your not including nxt guys

can only think of hurricane and rey in 2018

Jeff Jarrett last year

• Registered Users Posts: 86,715 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

SCKO or Joe to win, I do think it will be a Raw rumble winner

Rumble pool open

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058048109/2/#post112337441

Sign up If u want and you will be given 2 numbers (1 in each rumble match). I'll have the numbers out as soon as we get to 30. If we don't get 30 some lucky people might get 2 numbers each rumble

With Morrison back, who gets the close call spot between him and Kofi?
    I guess with the feuding at the moment, they could eliminate each other and both pull off some recovery

offically gone dark as of yesterday

man cant wait for this and please remember spoiler tag

Hopefully no dickhead posts for the first time here and ruins it for everyone :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,011 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The 2018 royal rumble is on the network and the moment between trish and mickie was great when the crowd reacted.

If the fiend does retain and there is a SD rumble winner I wonder will they have him coming out to face the winner ???

Christ I hope Orton doesn't win again. Rollins being in it is interesting cause he could get the AOP to help him, same with Styles with the OC ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yeah, I feel with Brock, he'll be at Mania facing whoever eliminates him from the Rumble.

Which leaves a clear path for a Smackdown star to win and face Bray.

I mean, I know it's Roman. It's been Roman for months now. I just am not looking forward to that feud at all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Joint winners both feet hit the ground at the same time.

One picks Brock one picks Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

So paddy power...... JOKE....

In seriousness tho I’d love if Edge or Punk or a surprise (not say Cena) came back and won to freshin things up a bit

They would be good surprise returns, but to freshen things up they could have someone outside the usual main event rotation win.

Have the day off tomorrow so can watch this when I get up

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

What time does the PPV start? Its probably be the first one i have stayed up to watch in a long time so hopefully its not a big pile of **** ha

I haven't a clue what's going on in WWE so this will actually be a surprise for me.*

*With Reigns prevailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

What time does the PPV start? Its probably be the first one i have stayed up to watch in a long time so hopefully its not a big pile of **** ha

kick off show at 10, main show at 12.

So who will spend half the rumble match outside the ring? They really need a 10 count rule as well. Get eliminated if thrown over the top rope or are outside the ring for longer than a count of 10

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So who will spend half the rumble match outside the ring? They really need a 10 count rule as well. Get eliminated if thrown over the top rope or are outside the ring for longer than a count of 10

Probably Roman again. I can see Roman winning the falls count anywhere match and then Corbin and his goons attack Roman and lay him out so he can have a snooze on the outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,011 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Seems apporiate tonight of all nights.

• Advertisement

Just thinking, did one of the rumble matches take place near the beginning last year, or 2 years ago? I seem to remember staying up later than planned because of it. But it couldn't have been last year since Becky inserted herself in the women's after losing her match and think that's why Nia entered the men's as well. Because she didn't win the women's

Advertisement