Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth Wireless Speaker

Options
  • 26-11-2019 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a bluetooth wireless speaker, nothing too fancy - anyone see any decent deals to coincide with black Friday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Stewball

Max €150ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I have been looking this up as well, and from what I can follow, These are good > Bose soundlink Revolve

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Tomorrow...

78370249_1463273340504118_892784677041995776_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=5mz7LY792UUAQnLUGglG8qtLNUS9GoEgT1QnpWrC-5BLnKRJkcLFwI-tw&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub2-1.fna&oh=6ce14817d17a799017257ecb98f9b189&oe=5E888826

Hat tip to freshpopcorn, over at
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057997481/15/#post111877508

• Registered Users Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

This has been asked over on the other thread as well, but no replies so far.....

Anyone any idea if these are any good??? As in, a decent rounded sound, not tinny (which I find a lot of the cheaper ones are).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,556 ✭✭✭✭vectra

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    This has been asked over on the other thread as well, but no replies so far.....

Anyone any idea if these are any good??? As in, a decent rounded sound, not tinny (which I find a lot of the cheaper ones are).

I'd imagine if you are into decent sound, that Anker one would not be for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I have the UE Megaboom. It’s brilliant.
    I use it in a large open plan kitchen living room day to day and for those nights after the pub when a few come back.

It’s more than capable and I’ve never had it up near the max volume to fill the room. You can also link other UE speakers for surround sound etc

On a smaller budget, Aldi have a similar shake speaker that can be linked together too currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I was also going to suggest the UE megaboom speaker.,well reviewed

If looking for smaller Yamaha music cast or Anker depending on budget

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I picked up the UE Megablast in the warehouse for £65 which has Alexa built in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

https://us.creative.com/p/speakers/creative-iroar-go

I have one of these. I love it...sorry not too sure how to properly post links but hey ho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Just quoting a reply in the Supervalu thread...
    razorronan wrote: »
    If in the market for a Bluetooth portable speaker the Sony -XB01 is a great little speaker on sale in Littlewoods (with free delivery) for €17.99.

https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/sony-srs-xb01-portable-bluetooth-speaker-red/1600429063.prd?_requestid=48569&Ntt=sony%20srs

Advertisement