Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issues with new heating zone

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭John.G

Happy New Year to all, have you any update/progress on your problem?.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LionKing7

Hi,
    I came across a similar issue with my heating system too.
    I have 2 zone heating system with a combi boiler.
    Zone 01: 5 radiators
    Zone 02: 6 radiators

When I turn on Zone 01, 2 radiators in Zone 2 starting to warm up.
    When I turn on Zone 02, 3 radiators in Zone 01 starting to warm up.

Heating control system is from EPH. They visited and checked and told that when turning on the heating of one zone, water comes back to boiler goes to the other heating zone little a bit. That causes to heat the radiators on other zone from the reverse valve.

Then I got the plumbers to fix that. First they said they are trying to balance it. For the Zone 01 they tried first day and when it didn't work they said they replaced the return valve of one radiator with a new return value (with sprint or something). Then it is okay now. But other 2 still warms up when heating turns on other zone.

Is there anyone who come across such a situation or any idea would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement