If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tv for screen mirroring

Options
  • 26-11-2019 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

HI my father has all my sisters grandkids staying over this christmas and there looking for me to get him a tv for the spare room so they can cast from there phone as there is no wifi in the house doesn't need to be to big any value for money suggestions ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

machu wrote: »
    HI my father has all my sisters grandkids staying over this christmas and there looking for me to get him a tv for the spare room so they can cast from there phone as there is no wifi in the house doesn't need to be to big any value for money suggestions ?
    Hi Machu,

Any TV with Miracast would do the job!

I would recommend the LG 43UK6400 at £329 which allows screen mirroring and has a great panel/smart hub.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭machu

Hi Machu,

Any TV with Miracast would do the job!

I would recommend the LG 43UK6400 at £329 which allows screen mirroring and has a great panel/smart hub.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Would you have a link for that tv I can't seem to find it on the website

Also as it would be only used on rare occasions could you recommend something more affordable that would do the job.

Kind regards

Machu.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Machu.

Sorry it should have been the 43UK6300. Its now down to £299 but has been removed from our website.
    Here is a link to it on our .co.uk site
    https://www.richersounds.com/lg-43uk6300plb.html

If you wanted something more affordable you can get the Linsar 43" for just £229.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204405-linsar-43uhd8000fp-n6y-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Any questions please let me know.

Hi David,

Sorry to be bothering you but would you be able to to recommend a 32 inch as well.

Kind Regards

Machu.

Hi David,

Sorry to be bothering you but would you be able to to recommend a 32 inch as well.

Kind Regards

Machu.
    Hi Machu.

Have a little check over the following:

Philips 32PHT4504 priced at £145
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204295-philips-32pht4504-32-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Sharp have the 32HI3321 priced at £159
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204044-sharp-lc32hi3321k-32-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Panasonic 32G320 priced at £199
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204354-panasonic-tx32g302b-32-inch-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

Sony then have their 32WD613 priced at £254
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202487-sony-bravia-kdl32we613-32-inch-hdr-smart-led-tv-hd-ready-freeview-hd.aspx

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Thanks will do.

Hi David,

Thanks will do.
    No problem Machu.

Hi David,

Thanks will do.
    No problem Machu.
    Hi Kenny,

I purchased the Panasonic 32G320 that you recommended its still in the box unopened and now i'm being told that my sisters will not be able to cast the kids tv shows from there phones to this device. 

I'm in a bit of trouble over this so I would appreciate if you could let me know if what there saying is correct.

Regards Machu.

Hi David,

Thanks will do.
    No problem Machu.
    Hi Kenny,

I purchased the Panasonic 32G320 that you recommended its still in the box unopened and now i'm being told that my sisters will not be able to cast the kids tv shows from there phones to this device. 

I'm in a bit of trouble over this so I would appreciate if you could let me know if what there saying is correct.

Regards Machu.
    Hi Machu,

Kenny is off today so I hope you don;t mind me replying on his behalf.

The 32G320 is not able to cast as it isn't a smart TV.

You would need to go for the Panasonic TX32GS320 which would have a smart hub built in with WiFi casting.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and apologies for the inconvenience! I think we had thought you were looking for an additional 32" TV!!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

Thanks will do.
    No problem Machu.
    Hi Kenny,

Regards Machu.
    Hi Machu,

You would need to go for the Panasonic TX32GS320 which would have a smart hub built in with WiFi casting.

Let me know how you would like to proceed and apologies for the inconvenience! I think we had thought you were looking for an additional 32" TV!!

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I don't see the TX32GS320 on your website I see the Panasonic TX32GS352B is a smart tv is it possible to replace the one i got with this model ?

• Advertisement

Hi David,

Thanks will do.
    No problem Machu.
    Hi Kenny,

Regards Machu.
    Hi Machu,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

I don't see the TX32GS320 on your website I see the Panasonic TX32GS352B is a smart tv is it possible to replace the one i got with this model ?
    Hi Machu,

Apologies, it is the TX32GS352B. If you'd like to go ahead with it I could give you a call and we can sort out the difference and I can arrange a swap out of the other TV.

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with the swap out!

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

I have sent you a pm with my phone number.

Regards

Machu

Hi David,

I have sent you a pm with my phone number.

Regards

Machu
    No problem, I'll call asap!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.