Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

American Fridge deals anywhere?

Options
  • 26-11-2019 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

If anyone spots a decent deal on an American fridge, I would appreciate the heads up. I am looking to go for a plumbed one as it's great for getting the kids to drink water. I am at the end of my patience with our current Samsung one.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Cionn wrote: »
    If anyone spots a decent deal on an American fridge, I would appreciate the heads up. I am looking to go for a plumbed one as it's great for getting the kids to drink water. I am at the end of my patience with our current Samsung one.

Thanks

Bought this one last week in black tag. Was down from 1500 to 1000 so felt like a decent deal. Waiting on delivery though so can’t say how amazing or otherwise that it is tbh.

https://www.currys.ie/ieen/household-appliances/refrigeration/fridge-freezers/lg-gsl961pzbv-american-style-fridge-freezer-stainless-steel-10145208-pdt.html

• Registered Users Posts: 17,085 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Bought this one last week in black tag. Was down from 1500 to 1000 so felt like a decent deal. Waiting on delivery though so can’t say how amazing or otherwise that it is tbh.

LG make a good American fridge. The only thing I'd say negative about the one listed is that it is a non plumbed version. Absolutely nothing wrong with that except you have to keep filling a water container to get water and ice. Water container takes up space that could be used for storage.

I prefer the plumbed version but good fridge all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Thanks this is too of my list and I think the plumbed version is about 60 more expensive. I like LG as a manufacturer. I love Liebher but they go for mega money

Advertisement