Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best footy game on PS4?

• 26-11-2019 8:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a footy game on the PS4, any recommendations? I'm rubbish at games mind so something simple enough to get some joy out of it without having to learn a million button combinations
    Obviously gonna be a version of fifa or PES

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

What if I said rocket league? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Looking to get a footy game on the PS4, any recommendations? I'm rubbish at games mind so something simple enough to get some joy out of it without having to learn a million button combinations

Buy a very old PES game for good arcade fun football.

All the new ones take themselves waaaay too seriously with the millions of button combos you’re talking about to stand half a chance of beating someone online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,819 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Genuinely PES 2020 is the best at the moment.

Played FIFA and PES religiously over the years and PES is always better.

Sounds to me like a huge amount of content isn't what you want (which is where PES would struggle), but gameplay-wise it's better.

Advertisement