Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right Wing Grifters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

It's little things like that that really undermine your arguments. It's like when the news has a story about Trump, they always choose the most unflattering photo to accompany the article. (oh I know, sure is there ever a GOOD photo of him! bwahahaha ammirite???)

There are good photo of him?
    He's the orange guy ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

20Cent wrote: »
    How does Una Mullany "drive devision"?

Watson profits from ramping up hatred.

Have you ever read any of the bile she spouts out?

Her entire career (and those of quite a few others in Ireland) is based solely on hate speech.

But, because it is delivered by the main newspapers, it's considered OK.

There are good photo of him?
    He's the orange guy ya know.

I would have thought that people like you would be against body shaming or making disparaging comments based on someone's appearance...

Funny how it doesn't ever apply to people you disagree with politically or ideologically.

Some may even say hypocritical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

I think you should be allowed have any view you like, once it's your view.
    Completely pointless to be in discussion groups or anywhere on social media if you are supporting your team or side even in the face of complete lies, ineptitude or fraud.
    I would hope these 'grifters' are getting paid otherwise they are merely dealing with mental health issues in a public forum.

We will always have those who argue for the sake or arguing, but arseholes will be arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Meet the Left Wing Grifters…

https://theoutline.com/post/5973/meet-the-resistance-grifters?zd=1&zi=z4g3bhm2

Right Wing Grifters, Left Wing Grifters, Aliens... who, besides some rabid crazies, f*ing cares?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Advertisement

I would have thought that people like you would be against body shaming or making disparaging comments based on someone's appearance...

Funny how it doesn't ever apply to people you disagree with politically or ideologically.

Some may even say hypocritical.

Sher stick up some examples there for us to see.
    Who does she hate?

Don't follow her very closely.

Sher stick up some examples there for us to see.
    Who does she hate?

Don't follow her very closely.

Mis quoted me there I think

notobtuse wrote: »

Right Wing Grifters, Left Wing Grifters, Aliens... who, besides some rabid crazies, f*ing cares?

The crazy conspiracy theories that trump is a traitor? Lots of people convicted already, impeachment proceedings have started. Hardly gay frog level conspiracy theory.

Louise Mensch was a Tory MP hardly a lefty.

Mis quoted me there I think

Yeah wrong reply.

Smearing orange makeup all over yourself is a choice so not body shaming.

dotsman wrote: »
    Have you ever read any of the bile she spouts out?

Her entire career (and those of quite a few others in Ireland) is based solely on hate speech.

But, because it is delivered by the main newspapers, it's considered OK.

Give us an example then can you?
    Who does she hate?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭CtevenSrowder

Observe:

David Pakman, sits and talks calmly and rationally about issues.

Alex Jones. screeming loon

Not the same.

Is this your attempt at making some sort of point? Oh he looks so intellectual. I now must believe everything he says.

Yeah wrong reply.

So is eating too much food, and the wrong kind of food. We still have fat shaming though don't we. So as Trump would say.... "Wrong!"

Is this your attempt at making some sort of point? Oh he looks so intellectual. I now must believe everything he says.

Don't believe everything he says.
    Point is he's nothing like the frothing at the mouth loon Jones.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

That's all very well 20Cent.

But did Pakman unearth the vast conspiracy that they are turning the frogs gay?
    Hardly gay frog level conspiracy theory.

Funny thing about that is its been proven by UC Berkley (Yes, that Berkley). Closer to harming the sexual development in frogs as in the chemical caused frogs to develop both male and female sexual organs than "turning them gay" but not the crazy conspiracy theory people like to throw out against Jones.

https://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/2002/04/15_frogs.html

You obviously care enough to get a dig in at the left ;)

Yeah wrong reply.

Overeating is a choice too.

You are just mocking someone based on their appearance. But it's ok, you and your comrades seem to find that acceptable as long as you don't like the people.

How very progressive of you.

You are just mocking someone based on their appearance. But it's ok, you and your comrades seem to find that acceptable as long as you don't like the people.

Do you give a f***? Really?

Calm down snowflake.
    So easily triggered.

Funny the ones who claim the left are too sensitive tend to be the biggest crybabies.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,926 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Calm down snowflake.
    So easily triggered.

Funny the ones who claim the left are too sensitive tend to be the biggest crybabies.

Awh cute, you finally got a bite after all your “show me examples” nonsense. Your efforts remind me of that gob****e on YouTube that makes a statement and attempts to goad people by telling them to prove him wrong.

It’s up to the person making the claim to provide evidence for their claims. Why would I be arsed proving you’re wrong when I don’t have to?

Calm down snowflake.
    So easily triggered.

It's pointing out a double standard. No-one is triggered. You either believe it be wrong to slag people's appearence or you don't. You can't pick and choose.

• Advertisement

Calm down snowflake.
    So easily triggered.

Ad hominems too?

I'm not triggered.

All I did was point out that you exemplify the hypocrisy of the "left" , who have no problem calling tommy robinson a midget, trump a fat orange prick but yet cry hate speech if you try to say that men can't have periods.

I am in no way bothered by your use of insults. I just find it amusing so pointed it out.

Don't believe everything he says.
    Point is he's nothing like the frothing at the mouth loon Jones.

So what? A grifter is a grifter is a grifter, foaming at the mouth or not. You've been given examples of people on the left doing it. End of thread really.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,458 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

louise mensch left wing?? you really havent got a clue

Awh cute, you finally got a bite after all your “show me examples” nonsense. Your efforts remind me of that gob****e on YouTube that makes a statement and attempts to goad people by telling them to prove him wrong.

It’s up to the person making the claim to provide evidence for their claims. Why would I be arsed proving you’re wrong when I don’t have to?

I'm claiming that there is no left wing equivalent to the far right grifter brigade that we see. People like Alex Jones, Tommy Robinson Katie Hopkins etc.

Prove me wrong by naming some and throw up some bids or whatnot.

Simples.com

Ad hominems too?

I'm not triggered.

All I did was point out that you exemplify the hypocrisy of the "left" , who have no problem calling tommy robinson a midget, trump a fat orange prick but yet cry hate speech if you try to say that men can't have periods.

I am in no way bothered by your use of insults. I just find it amusing so pointed it out.

Who crys hate speech if you say men can't have periods?

You claimed the following:
    So in another thread I keep seeing people posting content from these right wing sources that are such obvious grifters, there to cash in.
    The king of them was of course Alex Jones who lead the way with fake news and fake controversies in order to sell junk like vitamin pills to people. There are now loads of them, his protege Paul Joseph Watson for example. There is a whole mini industry out there. All they do is spread what they think their audience wants to hear and they lap it up. No lie or exaggeration is too much. They will still get the clicks, likes and sales. Have asked before but not seeing similar behaviour on the left.

Why are such obvious frauds and misinformation so popular with right wingers?
    Why aren't they calling them out themselves?

Are you now claiming something different, that right wing grifters are worset han left wing grifters? Do you accept there are left wing grifters in the first place?
    I'm claiming that there is no left wing equivalent to the far right grifter brigade that we see. People like Alex Jones, Tommy Robinson Katie Hopkins etc.

Prove me wrong by naming some and throw up some bids or whatnot.

Simples.com

See the billionaires who stir up divisiveness and distrust and tell their lackeys not to trust the media and fear societal change, (because that'll hit the billionaires in the pocket) are playing up to the bigots and telling them they are right.
    These are the people we should trust and listen to...because they care about the average person :):):)

You claimed the following:

Are you now claiming something different, that right wing grifters are worset han left wing grifters? Do you accept there are left wing grifters in the first place?

Of course they are worse it's patently clear.

The worst anyone can come up with in this thread is David Pakman the most unassuming calm chap going.

• Advertisement

Of course they are worse it's patently clear.

The worst anyone can come up with in this thread is David Pakman the most unassuming calm chap going.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ok so.

Advertisement