Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking Discs

Options
  • 27-11-2019 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I have a book of CCC parking discs.
    They are for 2018/2019
    Can they be exchanged for 2020 or is it tough luck if they haven’t been used within the period?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭what the hell!

I'd be very surprised if you could swap them. Maybe you might find someone decent in a shop that would swap them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Dbu

I'd be very surprised if you could swap them. Maybe you might find someone decent in a shop that would swap them.

Decent? hardly with a only 5 weeks left to use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭cornflake1

normanbond wrote: »
    I have a book of CCC parking discs.
    They are for 2018/2019
    Can they be exchanged for 2020 or is it tough luck if they haven’t been used within the period?
    I had an expired book a few years ago. I was getting a parking permit at the time and brought them in and asked if they could be exchanged for current ones. The man at the desk wasn't sure but took them and new ones were posted out to me a few weeks later. One was slightly scratched but unused and they didn't replace that one. So worth asking!

Advertisement