Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No wages

Options
  • 27-11-2019 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭

My wages have not cpme into account today is there an issue.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We are aware of a delay in some overnight payments appearing in customers accounts. We are investigating this as a priority and would like to apologise for the inconvenience. Please be assured that we will update as soon as possible.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

ofcork wrote: »
    My wages have not cpme into account today is there an issue.

Effecting lot of people have a look on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Wages were there at around 4 obviously a boi issue as colleagues had theirs in other banks this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

Looks like a serious issue & the 365 service is down.

Hoping they get it sorted ASAP....but of all the days to have a failure....

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

Bank of Ireland channels including ATM's, mobile app, 365 online and Business Online are now available to customers following issues today. We also extended hours at some of our branches until 8pm this evening. We again apologise for the disruption this has caused our customers.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,872 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I think there is still a problem, as my wages have not come into my account yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ebbsy,

Thanks for reaching out to us here.

Payments are being processed as normal today and funds will be applied to accounts throughout the day and overnight.

Many thanks,
    Kat

I don't get wages to my account on a Saturday. Never have since Sepa came in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ebbsy,

Thanks for linking in with us here.

SEPA transfers will generally take 1 working day to process however this can depend on the timeframes of the sending bank. If funds are sent before the cut-off on Friday they should credit the account that day or overnight.

We are very sorry if there was any delay in your wages crediting. If the funds haven't arrived yet we would advise getting in touch with your employer to check when the payment was processed.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Hi Ebbsy,

Thanks for linking in with us here.

SEPA transfers will generally take 1 working day to process however this can depend on the timeframes of the sending bank. If funds are sent before the cut-off on Friday they should credit the account that day or overnight.

We are very sorry if there was any delay in your wages crediting. If the funds haven't arrived yet we would advise getting in touch with your employer to check when the payment was processed.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Kat the wages came in today.

It is not your fault.

Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement