Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is Limerick doing?Booming or slow?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Me and my boyfriend are moving to limerick in September for college. He will be going to LIT and ill be going to the LCFE first

Where would be best area to live? Is castletroy etc on a bus route to the city centre? Like if we got an apartment out there would it be feasible to get a bus in and out of college everyday, or maybe a small flat in the city centre. Any specific areas to avoid?

Also are there many pubs with live music midweek?

Never even been to limerick before, so looking forward to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Me and my boyfriend are moving to limerick in September for college. He will be going to LIT and ill be going to the LCFE first

Where would be best area to live? Is castletroy etc on a bus route to the city centre? Like if we got an apartment out there would it be feasible to get a bus in and out of college everyday, or maybe a small flat in the city centre. Any specific areas to avoid?

You should ask the folk on twitter! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

LIT and LCFE... you’d be better off trying to find accommodation city centre, neither of you would need public transport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You should ask the folk on twitter! :rolleyes:

Depends if you want to get a bus before 8am - you'll be fine, anytime after that and all hell breaks loose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

martyc5674 wrote: »
    LIT and LCFE... you’d be better off trying to find accommodation city centre, neither of you would need public transport.

Yeah ideally would be in the city centre I suppose. Budget would be around €650/700 per month so hopefully we can find a one bed apt or flat for that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement