Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Echo Dot 6.34GBP (22GBP with 15.66GBP cashback)

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

Success . It was painful getting , had to log 2 support tickets but all went payable in the last few days . just waiting on my Amazon voucher now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭S.G.M.

Success . It was painful getting , had to log 2 support tickets but all went payable in the last few days . just waiting on my Amazon voucher now

I'm still waiting. How do you log a ticket. I tried emailing support but they say the email is no longer in use.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭tonyfillony

S.G.M. wrote: »
    I'm still waiting. How do you log a ticket. I tried emailing support but they say the email is no longer in use.

https://www.topcashback.co.uk/account/enquiries/
    and log a ticket there

and log a ticket there

It's saying no available click found.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭duffer247

I also haven't received payment. Tried to log a ticket but its saying no transaction found

• Advertisement

duffer247 wrote:
    I also haven't received payment. Tried to log a ticket but its saying no transaction found

There seems to be no email to contact them either. Joke. Last time I use it.

Anyone any ideas how to get around this?

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

i filled in a claim with my amazon order number on 9th december.
    it went "on ice" for 14 days.
    went to review after that.
    it got updated on 12th february.
    i accepted update for 0.67c.
    so it took over 2 months...

claim system worked for me but i did order within the valid period for it.
    ive used them a few times since.
    the site gets a referral fee for you going to another site from them if you make a purchase.
    they split the referral with you.
    simple business model and its win-win.

the few times iv done it, i have found what i want, open topcashback in chrome (as my normal browser is anti tracking so it doesnt work) and then purchase it as normal after going through topcashback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Anyone any ideas how to get around this?

I think you're out of luck! If TopCashback hasn't got a record of you clicking through from their website to Amazon then there's not a lot they can do, hence the reason there's no option to raise a ticket about this transaction; because as far as they're concerned there's been no activity on your account.

I appreciate it's a pain in the arse for you, but I can see it from their point of view too. As long as you're logged into TopCashback and you go to click through to a Merchant, the Merchant site will always open in a new tab and in the previous tab there'll be a pop-up saying they've logged your visit to the Merchant. I'm guessing for whatever reason this didn't happen for you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I had no click either but I contacted them and they sorted it, can't remember what I chose, but just had to get through to them. They could see that the 15 was pending.

• Advertisement
Advertisement