If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Q90 65"

Options
  • 27-11-2019 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was watching the Samsung Q90 65" recently and it seemed to be running on your site with a promotion including the Samsung Soundbar, is this now over or is the TV out of stock as I can't find it any more?

Could you give me a price for this TV please and let me know if the soundbar promotion is still running?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

supue wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I was watching the Samsung Q90 65" recently and it seemed to be running on your site with a promotion including the Samsung Soundbar, is this now over or is the TV out of stock as I can't find it any more?

Could you give me a price for this TV please and let me know if the soundbar promotion is still running?

Thanks
    Hi Supue.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the free soundbar deal finished on Tuesday 26th and was removed from the website that morning.
    This was ran in conjunction with Samsung so now its finished it further orders do not have the soundbar with them.

Current price on the 65Q90R would be £2199.00.
    The TV is currently out of stock due to how popular it has been over the last several weeks.

A small amount of stock is due into our main warehouse before the end of the month but back orders need sorted from this first but i should have one or two that are assigned for ourselves.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭supue

B@lls, that was a great deal, I should have gone for it!

I might leave it for a bit, the value of the soundbar and the TV at the price it was at meant it easier to justify paying that price for the TV alone (versus the LG C8). I might leave it for a bit and see how the price performs of the 2020 launches, I might need the TV price to drop a bit more or wait for Samsung to run the promotion again.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

supue wrote: »
    B@lls, that was a great deal, I should have gone for it!

I might leave it for a bit, the value of the soundbar and the TV at the price it was at meant it easier to justify paying that price for the TV alone (versus the LG C8). I might leave it for a bit and see how the price performs of the 2020 launches, I might need the TV price to drop a bit more or wait for Samsung to run the promotion again.

Thanks
    Hey Supue.

It was a fantastic deal.

Do keep your eye out in-case they decide to run a deal something similar.

Or if anything else does catch your eye just drop us a post.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.