Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hp Envy 5050 Printer & 2 years Instant Ink

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭leo2a6

Hi,
    how does the cashback work ?

thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Bought a samsung colour laser printer with 1500 page toners for £80 on Amazon in 2011 and still haven't run out. Have definitely gone through more than 1500 pages since then.

Instant ink is a profiteering scam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

sdanseo wrote: »
    Bought a samsung colour laser printer with 1500 page toners for £80 on Amazon in 2011 and still haven't run out. Have definitely gone through more than 1500 pages since then.

In this scenario I'd say it's not really profiteering....it's 2 years for free!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 257 ✭✭Sponsorgate

What are the dimesions of this printer?? Just make sure you can fit it in the front door !! wwwhhheeeeyyyy!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭baldshin

leo2a6 wrote: »
    Hi,
    how does the cashback work ?

thanks

You just need to upload your receipt to HPs cashback page and once approved, they will transfer the funds to your bank account.

• Advertisement

What are the dimesions of this printer?? Just make sure you can fit it in the front door !! wwwhhheeeeyyyy!!

For €236,000 I'll pop over with a tool box and raise the lintel by a foot or two.

Plus VAT, of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Murt10

sdanseo wrote: »

I'm interested in buying a laser printer. Any chance you'd post a link pl?

Murt10 wrote: »

It's a CLP-320 - long since discontinued.
    Not many Samsung about that do colour, few mono alright, but a quick look on Amazon and something like this would be similar: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/C2325DW-CLR-Laser-25PPM-1200/dp/B07FDJQR32/ref=pd_sbs_147_2/262-7161491-4484834?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07FDJQR32&pd_rd_r=b69b78fd-9b49-4a85-9380-04d092b1e062&pd_rd_w=6v6Z1&pd_rd_wg=NFblp&pf_rd_p=f4a31d1d-8f61-48f5-b6f4-a22ba06df575&pf_rd_r=ATVY0NG6GKGEX6XX7WW4&psc=1&refRID=ATVY0NG6GKGEX6XX7WW4

About 4 times cheaper to replace the printer with toners than the toners themselves, although I was looking at new Saumsung ones, they're amost done, and the sets have got very cheap and the remanufactured ones even more affordable again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

There are no Samsung printers as such, they were bought out by Hp a few years back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Does it come with a forklift by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 aflossj

Hey OP, thanks for the bargain alert. Seems like a great deal for the amount of prints included.

Did you go ahead and get this printer? I'm just looking at the qualifying products list on the HP site and I can't find the Envy 5050 model posted above.

https://claims.hpcashback.com/ie/en/pages/instantink4/qualifying

Secondly it's only showing a €30 cashback. If you have the link to the cashback page you viewed that'd be dandy.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,487 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Murt10 wrote: »

I bought a brother colour laser printer a while back and it's the best thing I ever did. Got it from 123ink.ie.

Advertisement