If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing a pioneer kuro

Options
  • 28-11-2019 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭

With all the new tvs out in the market i thought i would test the market and ask kuro 55 inch still has a great picture but the newer ones are much brighter and maybe easier on the old eyes.A fellow rep bought an android Sony and said they were best to go for.Not sure if they come with sat tuner also saorview and 4 hdmi a big bonus.Do you normally have a black friday as cant remember.Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

greasepalm wrote: »
    With all the new tvs out in the market i thought i would test the market and ask kuro 55 inch still has a great picture but the newer ones are much brighter and maybe easier on the old eyes.A fellow rep bought an android Sony and said they were best to go for.Not sure if they come with sat tuner also saorview and 4 hdmi a big bonus.Do you normally have a black friday as cant remember.Thanks.
    Hi Greasepalm.

Sorry for the delay. its been crazy here today at the Belfast store.

The Sony OLED's are excellent!
    I had a Pioneer Kuro myself and switched a few years ago to OLED, it current as close as your are going to get to the Pioneer quality.

The Sony 55AG8 is currently reduced to £1299 or 1489 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204097-sony-bravia-kd55ag8-55-inch-oled-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-android-tv-youview.aspx

I'm actually really tempted to change from my current LG to one of these as the price at the minute is very good.

The Sony does have a Satellite tuner and can pick up normal Saorview too and come with 4 HDMi inputs.

Our Black Friday prices are already active on our website.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Very tempted but i see tv comes with a fixed stand but my kuro is on a sanus wall mount system so might not have that ability?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Pretty much all the OLEDS inc the AG* series are wall mountable no problem ( and will probably fit on your existing Sanus Wall mount)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.