Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AltMetal / Prog musicians needed in/near Cork

Options
  • 28-11-2019 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!
    My name's Isaac. I’m from Barcelona, living in Cork. 39 years old.

I've had this personal project for a few years. The name of the band is "xequalzero". I suppose you could tag it alternative, metal, progressive, etc.
    It’s instrumental music.

I'd like to put together a band to move my music around. Also help me compose my next album and give their touch to it :)

I play guitar.
    Ideally the band will rehearse in Cork, but I could drive a bit for the right people, I suppose :)

The first I'd need is a drummer who's interested in this kind of music. You'll need some ability with the 2ble drum bass. It's not like I play Meshuggah, but I definitely use riffs that need it :) Also I usually use polyrhythms and odd time signatures, nothing spectacularly difficult, but you'll need to be able to play this kind of stuff.

I also would like to have at least one (ideally 2) synth-keys player(s). Someone who likes to play this kind of music. I’m thinking NIN, etc. The synths are a main part of my music, and I want someone who actually wants to push boundaries and contribute melody-wise, not just fill in.

Finally, I’ll also need a bass player. Since this is an instrumental project, this is also a key role :) I need someone interested in composing polyphonies and interesting riffs that add to the melody but at the same time has a strong sense of “metal moments”. I’m thinking Tool, here.

Please, listen to my music and send me a reply if you're interested.
    I can't post links but you'll be able to find me on:
    Youtube Channel: Isaac XequalZero
    Spotify: xequalzero
    Bandcamp: xequal0

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonasassilva

Man, your guitar sound is deadly!

I'm listening here to Delirium Tremens of your last release, sounds really good.

Cool stuff

Advertisement