Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with App

Options
  • 28-11-2019 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hi , my app is showing my followed forums in reverse date order and not showing the most recent threads. Eg in bargain alerts the first page shows posts from 14 years ago and when I scroll to the last page, they are from about 6 months ago. It's fine when I go into the website but not on the app. Is there an issue you can resolve please?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. I'm afraid the app is no longer supported so we will not be able to commit any resources to this issue. Perhaps the issue would resolve with a reinstall (which can be done on Android via the Google Play Store - click the hamburger menu beside the search bar, select "My apps & games", select "Library", sort alphabetically and install Boards app).

For mobile browsing, we instead recommend using the touch site, available at touch.boards.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement