Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is 365 down? (28 November)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tumbleweed2

3 hours since last twitter update. How about some feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Telly

listermint wrote: »
    Debit card are working perfectly fine for anything other than ATM transactions (for those with money already in their accounts)

so for example if you have cash in your current account you can pay in a shop with your debit.

if your debit isnt working then there was no cash in your account or transfer has failed (per todays mess)
    This is wrong. I've a months salary in my account and my card has just been declined while trying to pay for my car insurance! 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

On RTE website they said BoI were advising customers could withdraw cash in branch at the counter but my partner was told that wasn't possible this afternoon. He also knows he has funds in his a/c. Have thousands of debit cards been cancelled en masse and they're not owning up to it?

At least stop issuing false information. They're are clearly customers who cannot access their money via any means. Be honest and tell us what exactly is going on

• Registered Users Posts: 36 aidyhawse

The only way that I've been able to access my money today has been to transfer money into Revolut and use that. No-one can seem to access money any other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Daveone

aidyhawse wrote: »
     The only way that I've been able to access my money today has been to transfer money into Revolut and use that. No-one can seem to access money any other way.
    I was trying to do this but cant log into the 365 site to make a transfer. Is there another way? via the revolut app perhaps?

• Advertisement

Daveone wrote: »
    I was trying to do this but cant log into the 365 site to make a transfer. Is there another way? via the revolut app perhaps?

You top up on the Revolut app using your debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

most people topup revolut via app, not the other way around as bank transfer would take day or two, via revolut takes seconds, just tap on add funds + symbol. On normal days it works instant but if someone had luck so guess maybe it goes trough ok as usual.Presuming you have your card linked.

Yeah you can just hit "Add money" on the app, icon is a big plus sign or something. Will go straight through once you bank details are saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,694 ✭✭✭Allinall

All seems to be back up and running now.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Daveone

Yeah you can just hit "Add money" on the app, icon is a big plus sign or something. Will go straight through once you bank details are saved.
    Thank you :) Make something foolproof and you'll find a better fool

• Advertisement

Allinall wrote: »
    I'm still getting the error trying to log into 365online. Were you able to log on?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 aidyhawse

I'm still getting the error trying to log into 365online. Were you able to log on?
    I was able to just log in via website. Haven't tried the app though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

seems still glitching, as gets to first id screen, but then throws error again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Website worked for me. Phone app still flakey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

5.20pm

NOT back up for all users....

I can confirm it is NOT working for various accounts.

Fingers crossed it's sorted for tomorrow!!

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tomister

Website allows me as far as entering my 365 pin and then craps out. I did notice that there is not one mention of the issue on the 365 homepage nor have we gotten any communication directly from the bank. Had I not read it earlier I would have been in for a nasty surprise when hitting shops this evening. 
    Can't top up my Revolut either. It just sits as pending

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭CowboyTed

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts.

We would like to apologise for the difficulties our customers are experiencing today with our site, App and BOI ATMs. We are working as quickly as possible to resolve.

We would like to mention, customers can use their debit card at non BOI ATMS and retail outlets. Credit cards are working as normal.

As soon as we have further updates, they will be posted across our social media channels. 

For follow up outside our hours here, you can check with us on Twitter @talktoboi we're available 24/7.

Appreciate your patience,
    Many thanks,
    Alison
    Can I point out that the system was down for 4 hours before you acknowledged it on this forum.

That was a half hour after it was released on the Jopurnal.ie...

Now you have anounced services are back...

Sorry but the website services are not back:

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2019/1128/1095712-bank-of-ireland/

First Up wrote: »
    Website worked for me. Phone app still flakey
    Couldn't process a payment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

Bank of Ireland channels including ATM's, mobile app, 365 online and Business Online are now available to customers following issues today. We also extended hours at some of our branches until 8pm this evening. We again apologise for the disruption this has caused our customers.

Thanks Jen

Hi All,

Bank of Ireland channels including ATM's, mobile app, 365 online and Business Online are now available to customers following issues today. We also extended hours at some of our branches until 8pm this evening. We again apologise for the disruption this has caused our customers.

Thanks Jen
    Still not working...

Just logging out... Awaiting internal payments to go through...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

Sepa cut offs to non bank of Ireland accounts were probably missed
    But whatever happened, kudos for getting it back up and running so quickly
    It could have went on into tomorrow or longer like the ulster bank outages

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Issue is still not fixed ... trying to log on online and it just sits there. Same with the mobile app.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Raconteuse

grazer wrote: »
    Phone lines must be affected too.  Branch not answering at all at all now. :rolleyes:
    Not answering or phone lines busy because of this crisis?

And as for the Twitter abuse, anyone who abuses a customer care advisor is a nasty bully. And bullying causes awful issues in society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Twitter.

We would like to advise that all of our services are operating normally and customer can use the app and online Banking as well as our ATMs. If any customer has any questions or concerns please contact us for assistance.

We would like to apologise once again for the disruption experienced yesterday.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 33,598 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I used my contactless card yesterday about 4 or 5 times, but none of the transactions are showing on my account.

When do you think they will appear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Niman,

Thanks for linking in with us.

These transactions should process on your account throughout the day. It's best to keep an eye on your 365 Online and you'll see them debiting shortly.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hi All,

We would like to advise that all of our services are operating normally and customer can use the app and online Banking as well as our ATMs. If any customer has any questions or concerns please contact us for assistance.

Thanks Jen
    Jen,

All of your services are NOT operating as normal. Can't use app on the phone or on the internet (tried two different browsers).

kingtut

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭kenyard

kingtut wrote: »
    Jen,

All of your services are NOT operating as normal. Can't use app on the phone or on the internet (tried two different browsers).

kingtut

App is working for me to login.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Kingtut,

Thanks for linking in with us, we hope you're keeping well.

We are very sorry that you are experiencing this difficulty while logging into 365 Online. The earlier technical difficulties have been resolved, if you're unable to log in now we would advise getting in touch with our customer service team and they will be happy to help. They're available on Freephone 1800946764.

Many thanks,

Kat

• Advertisement

kingtut wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks Jen
    Jen,

kingtut
    kingtut,

This might be the new normal.

Advertisement