Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Services Update

Options
  • 28-11-2019 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

A number of our channels are currently out of service including BOI ATMs, App, 365 & Business Online. Debit cards are working at a non BOI ATMs & retail outlets and credit cards working normally.

We would like to advise we are continuing to work on the system issues as a priority.

Updates will follow, sincere apologies for this.

Many thanks for your patience while we work to resolve,
    Alison

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Davey23

Hi,
    Are you any closer to fixing this problem?! Banks close at 4 today and I need to withdraw money inside the bank because I have to get a larger sum of money out than my card allows at a bank machine, are they going to stay open later?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Oberkon

Why can’t you take cash at the counter ?Why are you not advertising that . Wasted trip with a bag of cash is no fun

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Daveone

Davey23 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Are you any closer to fixing this problem?! Banks close at 4 today and I need to withdraw money inside the bank because I have to get a larger sum of money out than my card allows at a bank machine, are they going to stay open later?
    They are in their h0les going to stay open later. They'll screw their customers say a quick 'sorry' and that'll be that. 

They'd be laughing all the way to the bank if they weren't already there 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,694 ✭✭✭Allinall

Online 365 is back up and running for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Allinall wrote: »
    Online 365 is back up and running for me.

Not for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Davey for getting in touch with us.

Branches can facilitate cash withdrawals only up to the value of €100 providing customer has photo ID and account info. So sorry, I understand from reading above you were hoping to access a large amount of cash from your account. You can make a cash withdrawal from a non BOI ATM. We’re working to resolve as quickly as we can.

Some Branches will be staying open later tonight. If you would like to PM us with your location we will check on this for you.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

My account has not been debited for a non boi ATM withdrawal this has the potential to land customers in accidentally overdrawn scenarios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi there,

If you would like to send us a PM and as soon as our systems are up and running we can arrange a call to have this account and ATM withdrawal checked.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭tomister

I've noticed that you've published the branches that are remaining open this evening. Out curiosity what are those of us who live in counties where no branches are remaining open to do? Only 20 counties have a branch opening late. Visa Debit not working online or at POS either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi All,

Bank of Ireland channels including ATM's, mobile app, 365 online and Business Online are now available to customers following issues today. We also extended hours at some of our branches until 8pm this evening. We again apologise for the disruption this has caused our customers.

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi All,

All of our services are operating normally and customers can use the app and online banking, as well as our ATMs. If any customer has any questions or concerns please contact us for assistance. We would like to apologise once again for the disruption experienced yesterday.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

Hi All,

All of our services are operating normally and customers can use the app and online banking, as well as our ATMs. If any customer has any questions or concerns please contact us for assistance. We would like to apologise once again for the disruption experienced yesterday.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    https://www.365online.com/ is running extremly slowly this morning?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement