Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best game endings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Zelda Link to the Past. Don't particularly find stories in games compelling or interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Only remembered this because I started playing AC Rogue, but the ending of AC Black Flag,
    Kenway's enemies are defeated, you sail off into the sunset, discussing the future with your daughter. Very bittersweet type moment, considering his unborn son, Haytham, will become the main templar antagonist for the previous game, AC 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Star Wars - Knights of the Old Republic, think it was one of the first RPG's I completed and I was totally blown away.

The Witcher 3 - a game I was totally invested in and the whole story came to a brilliant end for me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

To The Moon.

Advertisement