If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Samsung TV, 39 inch

Options
  • 28-11-2019 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi 

I'm looking to buy a Smart Samsung TV, ideally 39 inch but from your website it looks as if this size is no longer being made? I will go with 43 if that's the case.

Also, I was told that members of this forum can get a discount - wondering if true ?

Finally, can I buy in euros in the website - .co.uk ?

Thanks,
    Bob

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

trebor66 wrote: »
    Hi 

I'm looking to buy a Smart Samsung TV, ideally 39 inch but from your website it looks as if this size is no longer being made? I will go with 43 if that's the case.

Also, I was told that members of this forum can get a discount - wondering if true ?

Finally, can I buy in euros in the website - .co.uk ?

Thanks,
    Bob
    Hi Trebor66.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

39" sets are nolonger produced unfortunately.

It varies from year to year what the manufacturers go with.
    Most this year are 43"

We try to offer Boardies the best deal on pricing but not every product can be discounted.

We are currently also inthe middle of our Black Friday sales so a lot of prices have again already been reduced.

There si the Samsung 43RU7020 priced at 365 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204345-samsung-ue43ru7020-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx

Or the Samsung 43RU7100 priced at 399 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203956-samsung-ue43ru7100-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Followed by the 43RU7400 coming in at 429 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203958-samsung-ue43ru7400-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

For purchases to Northern or Southern Ireland you have to use our website www.richersounds.ie The links above also take you to our own website.

.co.uk will only ship within mainland UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 trebor66

Thanks for the reply,

I am interested in the Samsung UE43RU7400 but a little confused about the tuners. the richer sounds spec says it does not have twin tuners. However the same model number from another supplier online lists twin tuners (Digital TV Tuner --- DVB-C, DVB-S2, DVB-T2) ?

I am in ROI so would like to be able to watch Saorview, internet content such as Netflix, tv apps etc - and also satellite channels ? 

Does this tv allow this - i am not the most techie so apologies if i have gotten this wrong.

thanks,
    Rob

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

trebor66 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply,

I am interested in the Samsung UE43RU7400 but a little confused about the tuners. the richer sounds spec says it does not have twin tuners. However the same model number from another supplier online lists twin tuners (Digital TV Tuner --- DVB-C, DVB-S2, DVB-T2) ?

I am in ROI so would like to be able to watch Saorview, internet content such as Netflix, tv apps etc - and also satellite channels ? 

Does this tv allow this - i am not the most techie so apologies if i have gotten this wrong.

thanks,
    Rob
    Hi Rob,

The Samsung has a Satellite and a Saorview tuner so you can watch both however you would need to switch between them.

It doesn't have twin tuners which means you can't watch one channel while recording another.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.