Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

those numbers added up come to 56 not 57

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    This type of thing tbh:

I did wait till 6:30 as you wanted but I don’t understand why you wanted us to wait till then as you didn’t come back with anything at all.

The 6.30 was based on a time that had been discussed on thread as a potential time to discuss what the best guess we had at that point. I threw out a few ideas, none of which I was particularly convinced by. I can't be on constantly and was hoping to come back to that discussion rather than another player just choosing to do their own thing. I'll say this, you're in good company for that.

I don't think this really matters for today, you've made a snap decision and we are out of options until tomorrow. We should be talking who to lynch at this point.

Part of me can't believe that you'd play that way as a wolf but it could be a double bluff. Same for Phil & Patrick. That said, you three have obviously been the most suspicious. Need to do some reading back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Relax guys. Myself and Angus figured it out. Answer is 5. Guess being dropped at 12:01am. We’ll have good news before you even wake up.

It isnt 5

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Sorry folks, I've been a non entity in this game, going forward having read what's occurred, I think if anyone guesses on thread without a consensus of at least 5 or 6 then you deserve to be shot/lynched

Also riddles and prizes are great but they are a distraction in some ways, it's all that's been talked about! OP is astonishingly vague at least to me about what we are up against

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Does Silent Hill have any trolls in it? If it does possibly Conor could be one?

Relax guys. Myself and Angus figured it out. Answer is 5. Guess being dropped at 12:01am. We’ll have good news before you even wake up.

Yeah hate to break it to you pal, the day phase doesn't start at 12.01 unless there is a munch at 12.00

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Lucy WW wrote: »

Oisin votes heavens night, the strip club
    Oisin: Right, strip club it is. Won't be caught in the voting.
    What you mean wont be caught in the voting?

OISIN VOTES TO GO TO THE CHURCH BEFORE ANYONE ELSE HAD CAST A VOTE.

Strip club received the most votes (NONE OF WHICH WERE FROM ME)

I was outnumbered.

Zombies for sure.

And going by some of the behaviour here I'm betting there's at least one of those lol

It isnt 5

We’ll see.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Sorry folks, I've been a non entity in this game, going forward having read what's occurred, I think if anyone guesses on thread without a consensus of at least 5 or 6 then you deserve to be shot/lynched

Also riddles and prizes are great but they are a distraction in some ways, it's all that's been talked about! OP is astonishingly vague at least to me about what we are up against

Good point, we have what, 90 minutes? We should talk potential lynches.

I guess the 3 most obvious choices have to be Phil, myself and Conor due to our actions today. Anyone have any other suggestions. Once we have a shortlist we can debate that list.

Well ye are batting 0 for 3 at the moment

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Does Silent Hill have any trolls in it? If it does possibly Conor could be one?

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c39c74ede559f4562f9289ab461f6e41356f3fb8&rid=giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

those numbers added up come to 56 not 57

Yeah, but 56 is not the answer. If it's greater than "this" and "this" is 56 then it has to be at least 57

Yeah hate to break it to you pal, the day phase doesn't start at 12.01 unless there is a munch at 12.00

Read the rules man.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

While I think the actions of a lot of people today was idiotic I think they were TITBAW

And seen as these people have dominated today’s discussions I’ll be voting no lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Just move your arse a bit to the left there Conor, it’s a bit squished here in your pocket :pac:

Henry WW wrote: »
    While I think the actions of a lot of people today was idiotic I think they were TITBAW

And seen as these people have dominated today’s discussions I’ll be voting no lynch

FFS take a punt.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Yeah, but 56 is not the answer. If it's greater than "this" and "this" is 56 then it has to be at least 57

This is the bit we’re looking for

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Good point, we have what, 90 minutes? We should talk potential lynches.

I guess the 3 most obvious choices have to be Phil, myself and Conor due to our actions today. Anyone have any other suggestions. Once we have a shortlist we can debate that list.

I think your list is where the wind is blowing for discussion

For tomorrow, I think we should have three guesses pre approved for 10am and everyone just guess one of the 3 at 10am, obviously not everyoje is going to be on but gives us a little more control as we don't know who's guessing which one of the 3, then if we are right, great, if wrong we can actually wolf hunt for the day as opposed to being side tracked

• Advertisement

For tomorrow, I think we should have three guesses pre approved for 10am and everyone just guess one of the 3 at 10am, obviously not everyoje is going to be on but gives us a little more control as we don't know who's guessing which one of the 3, then if we are right, great, if wrong we can actually wolf hunt for the day as opposed to being side tracked
    Maybe we should have voted before you nominated yourself as leader!

Read the rules man.

I did, or are you referring to something else

3. Game schedule and voting rules: The game begins as soon as the mods say IT IS DAY, with lynch thread opened immediately thereafter. Note that voting is live and will be conducted in the separate Silent Hill WW lynching thread. Lynches take place at 9pm, Munches will take place somewhere between 9 and 10AM (depending on work for the game mods). All Night Actions are due by 8am every morning. The first lynch is Monday at 9pm

Voted for what exactly? Have you an issue you'd like to get out there? Cause you very much just did as you liked today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Hey guys. My evening disappeared but for self pres reasons and because I don't like his aggressive approach, Ive voted Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

This is hilarious coming from the guy who just rocked up and threw out his own answer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

It's not great reasoning but I've no time to do more analysis.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votals from #0 to #22

Conor WW (4): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW
    No Lynch (2): Oisin WW, Henry WW
    Patrick WW (2): Conor WW, Gertrude WW
    Phil WW (2): Clodagh WW, Liam WW
    Nigel WW (1): Derry WW
    Liam WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (9): Abigail WW, Barbara WW, Emily WW, Isla WW, Lucy WW, Nigel WW, Orla WW, Riona WW, Tegan WW

Phase ends in 1h17m.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Does this not run the risk that 3 people all guess the same incorrect guess? I think you're onto something with the 3 agreed answers but everyone guessing at the same time could mean we lose out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

12:01???

Again. What.

All Night Actions are due by 8am every morning

It's night till at least 8am

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I voted no lynch nothing of any note to go on really, barring the players jumping the gun with guesses not enough to lynch them for me

Advertisement