Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    No lynch keeps our village numbers up most likely as its a higher % chance we will lynch a villager over a wolf day. Village numbers are one of our strongest weapons against the wolfs.

Its also protects our power roles from getting outed and they are often the ones who often gain the info needed to win games.

Agreed, but if I’m not lynched tonight it’ll be back to me vs no lynch again tomorrow night so we should just get it over with.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Agreed, but if I’m not lynched tonight it’ll be back to me vs no lynch again tomorrow night so we should just get it over with.

Then stop acting like a dick and it might not be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I've not seen any reasons behind those single wagons.....

Looks like it might be me now anyway. If it is me do I still get the hour inBetween? Between 9 and 10pm I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 1: Automated Votals from #0 to #33

Patrick WW (4): Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Angus WW
    No Lynch (4): Oisin WW, Henry WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW
    Angus WW (1): Tegan WW
    Henry WW (1): Barbara WW
    Conor WW (5): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW
    Phil WW (2): Clodagh WW, Liam WW
    Nigel WW (1): Derry WW
    Liam WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (2): Emily WW, Isla WW

Phase ends in 0h5m.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We can vote no lynch. This may be good for the first lynch to help us figure out who to target first, rather than just guessing.

To be fair we could vote no lynch every time and just live in boardsitania forever

If we no lynch the wolf kill will be the first kill in the morning so advantage wolves.

Right vote changed. Pat I’d made a note if your early no vote post and I’m not sure why you do a gentle floppy floppy. Flimsy but might get us some info

No need for that.

I admit I wasted 1 guess but the other 2 were also wasted and people made other decisions on where to go without asking.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    No need for that.

I admit I wasted 1 guess but the other 2 were also wasted and people made other decisions on where to go without asking.

But you wasted the final one when people were starting to make some promising suggestions.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

bit redundant now maybe, buy why is conor getting all the heat for guessing earlier on and phil did the same thing?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    But you wasted the final one when people were starting to make some promising suggestions.

well that answers it i guess

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Right vote changed. Pat I’d made a note if your early no vote post and I’m not sure why you do a gentle floppy floppy. Flimsy but might get us some info

Given so many no votes I wonder now, but it was the first time I had seen that option and I wanted to get conversation going because the game was dead and zi thought it would be a conversation topic. Silly me for forgetting independent thought is frowned upon in these games.

If you had made note of my post you’d see I didn’t say I was voting no vote, simply brought it up as a conversation topic.

While I’m at it I am the only one to cut ally calculate how many soldiers in a Roman army. Given my posts were largely being ignored and given I liked Phil’s suggestion I guessed.

Oisin WW wrote: »

Well if it isn’t Hans Solo himself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    bit redundant now maybe, buy why is conor getting all the heat for guessing earlier on and phil did the same thing?

Yeah a bit redundant but Conors attitude stinks along with his stupid guess without anyone agreeing

well that answers it i guess

I’m toast now Lucy but look back and see what Oisin was up to earlier.

Day 1: Final vote count

Patrick WW (4): Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Angus WW
    No Lynch (4): Oisin WW, Henry WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW
    Angus WW (1): Tegan WW
    Henry WW (1): Barbara WW
    Conor WW (6): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW, Emily WW
    Phil WW (2): Clodagh WW, Liam WW
    Nigel WW (1): Derry WW
    Liam WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (1): Isla WW

Day has ended.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Yeah a bit redundant but Conors attitude stinks along with his stupid guess without anyone agreeing

1 guess outta 3 and that’s without counting the other decisions made without consensus. Did you vote to go to the strip club or churc? I know I didn’t get a choice.

Guys, can I ask a hypothetical question and I hope I get a few answers.

Usually someone has the ability to help someone, save someone from wolves or serial killers.

If that person exists maybe we could have a discussion to help that person who to protect in the morning without them having to reveal themselves. If that person doesn’t exist then no harm done, if they do we have done them a favour

Conor, you are dead. please stop posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Usually someone has the ability to help someone, save someone from wolves or serial killers.

If that person exists maybe we could have a discussion to help that person who to protect in the morning without them having to reveal themselves. If that person doesn’t exist then no harm done, if they do we have done them a favour

Re those roles in this game? I thought they were normally listed on op if used.

000be7c4-500.jpg

Nighty-night, Conor.

• Advertisement

Re those roles in this game? I thought they were normally listed on op if used.

No roles have been listed so I’m just trying to be useful. Worst case scenario there is no role but it helps us focus on who is good or bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

That's a nice suggestion.
    There's also no harm in discussing, in the event that we have a villager with good eye sight, who might be worth a closer look and pull down the fog of war so to speak

back to puzzle i guess.

my potential answers are:

1. whatever the plural of this is. so these/those
    2. 56
    3. the roman population

what was the hozier stuff about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Conor, you are dead. please stop posting.

Is he? Where's the death notice? Did I miss it? (serious question)

what was the hozier stuff about?

Just arseing around seeing as we're in the church (Take Me to Church).

The group had had a very trying and testing day today and they didnt really know what to do with themselves. Evil was definitely lurking amongst them. There were no other signs of life and somebody must have killed Billy.... but who ? Some in the group thought it was better that the just sleep on it, but others thought it was better that somebody pay for Billys death and they ultimately won out.

Conor was surrounded by the group and strung up on the alter of the church. Sadly, no evil was discovered within his corpse. He was a villager.

Conor WW was Angela Orosco, a vanilla villager.

350?cb=20181009182241

It is now in the night phase.

There is to be no voting in the vote thread during this phase. No guessing of the puzzle. Those of you with night actions, they are due by 8am. Cheers :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Mod: Watch it!!

The strangest one for me right now is isla. She has been active but didn’t vote, was Emily active?

I think we then should look at outlier voting maybe

How woke

• Advertisement

The strangest one for me right now is isla. She has been active but didn’t vote, was Emily active?

I think we then should look at outlier voting maybe

Emily was active (posted a load of waffle, posting for the sake of being active kinda stuff). She attempted to vote at 19.45 but didn't do it right so seems it didn't register.

Advertisement