Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Rikand wrote: »
    The group is preparing to leave the church

Upon investigation of the church, they discover a noticeboard advertising the various premises and establishments of Silent Hill. One of the group discovers what appears to be a map.

Silent-Hill-Map.jpg

Silent Hill was much bigger than the group first thought. It was going to take a while to explore the whole town fully so they felt they just better get a move on. Please bold the next location you want to visit. Bear in mind, some places may take longer to get to than others.

One thing to be said for the Bible shop is that as well as being the closest place (according to the map) to us. I t also seems to have a few unnammed buildings or rooms behind it. These games often have secret rooms or the like where you can find items don't they?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Well Gertie is here and suggesting places to go

Im sorry Gertie i just dont have a read on you from yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Well maybe Gertie will have thoughts on my idea about the places that dont have entrances on the map. Do you think that is significant and could it be like games where new levels mean new places to access?

I do think the places mentioned on the map are there for a reason. The game is based on level so maybe it is an unlock situation based on answers to riddles.

The med centre would also be a good shout, imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well maybe Gertie will have thoughts on my idea about the places that dont have entrances on the map. Do you think that is significant and could it be like games where new levels mean new places to access?

maybe an oversight by the mods. lets choose one and find out

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    Im sorry Gertie i just dont have a read on you from yesterday.

No worries, it was hard to as people were going on on their own bolding suggestions making it hard to concentrate on people. New day new start.

I do think the places mentioned on the map are there for a reason. The game is based on level so maybe it is an unlock situation based on answers to riddles.

When you say based on a level... have you played the game? is there a level that looks like this?

Could getting to level 2 (one of my guesses for the puzzle was Level 2 - more than roman numerals LVI) unlock these places?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    One thing to be said for the Bible shop is that as well as being the closest place (according to the map) to us. I t also seems to have a few unnammed buildings or rooms behind it. These games often have secret rooms or the like where you can find items don't they?

Yeah...similar thinking to the idea of having to unlock access. So are we going to head for books and bibles place? And if so do we wait for more people or just whoever is around makes decision together. I think we need to do this more generally as not everyone can be around all the time to choose

Have only seen the game havent played it as such so not sure. I saw the movies and a lot of zombie killing

No worries, it was hard to as people were going on on their own bolding suggestions making it hard to concentrate on people. New day new start.

So you were following along yesterday then.

• Advertisement

Yeah...similar thinking to the idea of having to unlock access. So are we going to head for books and bibles place? And if so do we wait for more people or just whoever is around makes decision together. I think we need to do this more generally as not everyone can be around all the time to choose

Because it is close and may have hidden rooms, plus has an entrance I am fine with there. If anyone is suggesting another place first they should say so to see if we have more than one place being proposed because yes we can not wait for eveyone although we also should not rush such decisions and fly solo

based on time taken to get places already, we might have to work around map based on whats closest. You have a point re doing it more generally as not everyone can be here to decide where to go.

I would suggest if 5 people can concur, thats as good as a consensus as you will get without waiting a long time. The reason i want to avoid waiting a long time is that the puzzle thing and where to go thing are dominating the game the more we deliberate.

Because it is close and may have hidden rooms, plus has an entrance I am fine with there. If anyone is suggesting another place first they should say so to see if we have more than one place being proposed because yes we can not wait for eveyone although we also should not rush such decisions and fly solo

Med centre. I think there is a chance we get a heal out of it or something like that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I'm up for going to books and bibles etc.

Well we have 3 guesseds so why dont we suggest 3 times for the guesses spread through out the day with enough time for everyone to be involved?

I would suggest if 5 people can concur, thats as good as a consensus as you will get without waiting a long time. The reason i want to avoid waiting a long time is that the puzzle thing and where to go thing are dominating the game the more we deliberate.

So where do you think we shoud go then?

The last thing we need is spending loads of time and posts on puzzles and deciding where to go. Great noise for evil teams to hide in tbh.

Well we have 3 guesseds so why dont we suggest 3 times for the guesses spread through out the day with enough time for everyone to be involved?

I dont like this idea. The puzzle is all we are going to talk about for the day. Again!

If most like this idea then no issues but I'd prefer setting a time earlier in the day as spread out like this it is more likely to dominate more of the conversation again.

• Advertisement

So where do you think we shoud go then?

Keep reading :D

Ok so books and bibles coz it's close and may have clue or med centre coz we might get healing power.

Is it worth trying med centre to test our time taken theory?

Ok so books and bibles coz it's close and may have clue or med centre coz we might get healing power.

Is it worth trying med centre to test our time taken theory?

If people want to test that theory and we are going to books and bibles then I'd go somewhere far away later so we can compare with how long it takes to get to the closest of places

maybe the rooms have a specific game prize that relates to it

if we go to the police station the prize might be a gun/shot
    medical center..some sort of immunity?
    the school...a peek for knowledge?

Painted onto the back wall, a puzzle could be made out written in blood ::

When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

- Solve the puzzle

The village has 3 guesses to solve the puzzle per day. Guesses must be typed in bold and clearly state they are in reference to this puzzle. A prize will be available to whomever solves the puzzle. Puzzle answers can only be guessed during the day phase of the game.

Just quoting this to have it at hand.

I'm sending us to B&B

If people want to test that theory and we are going to books and bibles then I'd go somewhere far away later so we can compare with how long it takes to get to the closest of places

Fair enough. I figured we had done the closest places yesterday but either works.

So Books and Bibles?

We go we go we go, we really really really go, to

Brookes Books and Bible

Derry WW wrote: »
    I'm sending us to B&B

Seems like the majority of those here now are fine with that

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    We go we go we go, we really really really go, to