Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i like your get up and go derry

too much noise, chat, build some level of agreement go.

Just don't be like Phil, nobody likes a Phil.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Well we have 3 guesseds so why dont we suggest 3 times for the guesses spread through out the day with enough time for everyone to be involved?

Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    too much noise, chat, build some level of agreement go.

Just don't be like Phil, nobody likes a Phil.

I agree with both parts of this approach.

I think Brendan should guess 56 now as that seemed like a good shout and most people hadn't an issue, if that's wrong we can guess again at half 11 or something but try get a bitta structure on the day

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.

Can you bring me through your thought process on this part please Nigel?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I think Brendan should guess 56 now as that seemed like a good shout and most people hadn't an issue, if that's wrong we can guess again at half 11 or something but try get a bitta structure on the day

So you think I should guess 56 / LVI / Level one

and not 57 / LVII / Level two (based on the sum being greater than the value of this) ?

When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

My original guess was Level 1 but iv'e been leaning towards LV2 since

Updated

Patrick WW (4): Conor WW, Gertrude WW, Riona WW, Angus WW
    No Lynch (4): Oisin WW, Henry WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW
    Angus WW (1): Tegan WW
    Henry WW (1): Barbara WW
    Conor WW (6): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW, Emily WW
    Phil WW (2): Clodagh WW, Liam WW
    Nigel WW (1): Derry WW
    Liam WW (1): Brendan WW
    Not voting (2): , Isla WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Day 1: Automated Votals from #0 to #33

Conor WW (5): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW
    Not voting (2): Emily WW, Isla WW

Phase ends in 0h5m.

Just updating

Phil WW wrote: »

Yeah doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I could understand not looking as much (does not even slightly clear them) into the remianing Pat voters as if they were wolves maybe they would not eat into the numbers on that wagon, but I don't see how it helps clear Pat that def goodies were voting for him.

So for me, as i said before; leaning good on Angus and Gertie.

There is probably a wolf in no lynch wagon. Probably also a wolf in Conor wagon.

• Advertisement

Yep sorry, I actually misread one of your posts about the Patrick wagon being halved
    Rikand wrote: »
    Day 1: Final vote count

Conor WW (6): Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW, Emily WW
    Not voting (1): Isla WW

Day has ended.

I thought Riona and Gabriel were on Patrick but only Riona. Taking out two players who voted for Patrick seemed like trying to throw shade on Paddy to an extent but I've gotten my Gerties and Gabriel's mixed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

We go we go we go, we really really really go, to

Brookes Books and Bible

The group have chosen to travel to the book shop. They will get there between 11 and 11:30

So 2 hours then, just like every other location so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Painted onto the back wall, a puzzle could be made out written in blood ::

When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

- Solve the puzzle

The village has 3 guesses to solve the puzzle per day. Guesses must be typed in bold and clearly state they are in reference to this puzzle. A prize will be available to whomever solves the puzzle. Puzzle answers can only be guessed during the day phase of the game.

Just quoting this to have it at hand.

Ok so based on what could be a typo, I think the answer might be 1/3 or possibly even 1/12.

The double colon at the start of the riddle was bothering me. I did some reading and Roman's represented fractions with dots. :: = 1/3

Then I thought this is followed by a . which = 1/12

So, I'm thinking it could be one of those.

Im happy for Brendan to take a guess. I think LVII makes sense. Im not convinced its right, but i dont think we have a better answer to hand. And after all the noise yesterday, im not sure spending a lot of time on coming up with answers is the way to go.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Happy with Bren too

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ok so based on what could be a typo, I think the answer might be 1/3 or possibly even 1/12.

The double colon at the start of the riddle was bothering me. I did some reading and Roman's represented fractions with dots. :: = 1/3

Then I thought this is followed by a . which = 1/12

So, I'm thinking it could be one of those.

Oh thats very clever.

The this refers to the .

Brendan WW wrote: »
    So you think I should guess 56 / LVI / Level one

and not 57 / LVII / Level two (based on the sum being greater than the value of this) ?

My original guess was Level 1 but iv'e been leaning towards LV2 since

Well from everything I've read so far this is probably the best guesses I've seen put forward, it we get consensus from everyone I think you should guess one of them. I'd lean level one cause it's the first day but that shouldn't really have any relevance other than in my own head

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I’d read the deaths as SK and wolves

Yeah Bren, take the guess. We might as well use them early.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

I'm sending us to B&B

Unsurprising to see Londonderry impose their will.

A good few people are saying to take the guess. Think I'm leaning LVII / Level Two with the notion from earlier that maybe LV2 might see us unlike doors like at the police station etc and the fact that it does say more than not equal to this.

I'll wait 10mins incase anyone else wants to chime in then post it.

Answer could be >. or >1/12.

Because there are so many numbers greater than that number, i wouldnt be surprised if answering using the greater than symbol was acceptable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i like your get up and go derry

Nobody liked mine yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Well its as good a guess as any other and it will either be right or help us discount one line of thought and concentrate on others

Oh thats very clever.

The this refers to the .

Yeah...and the fact that the riddle references whole/sum/entirity and the answer is a fraction makes me think it is.

If you win a prize Brendan, unless clearly detrimental to the village, i think you should declare and wait for some sort of consensus to use the prize. Just saying it nice and early now. See; im learning.

If you win a prize Brendan, unless clearly detrimental to the village, i think you should declare and wait for some sort of consensus to use the prize. Just saying it nice and early now. See; im learning.

I think it will be clear if something is won anyway. All the other times, Rikand said it was wrong. If he does not say that, then it's not wrong one would think.

I meant declare what the prize is, rather than declare you have a prize.

• Advertisement

I think Tegans fractions idea is our next best guess and should be the next one we make.

Advertisement