Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Voting for you is a contribution. It’s like you’re deliberately being awkward

Like the light places, part of the reason was cause we heard a radio to the right, so we’re walking that way. But you don’t care, some tangent to suit you.

And hey look at that, the radio is getting louder when we go to the Lights R Us

I’m not going to vote to lynch you but I’d definitely like to have a veto on you voting for anything else on the villages behalf

I know you have an axe to grind with me, but if you are happy with that being Liams only contribution today, then i dont know what to tell you except im not.
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    I'm certainly not Liam's biggest fan, and he's high on my wolf list, but I agree with him about Phil posting an awful lot of gibberish.

All the riddle stuff and location stuff is just hot air. Its all anyone is talking about! Ive been trying to get us to come to a consensus and move on to analysis all morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group have arrived at Lights R Us

"I can understand why they need a light shop in this town, given its near permanent darkness." Someone said. The group looked around the light shop, but found nothing of note. Most of the lights in the shop had been smashed to pieces. One of the group found a solitary unbroken light bulb for a torch and put it in their pocket. Maybe it would be useful later on

The group left the shop and were ready to move on to their next location. Please bold where you want to go next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I know you have an axe to grind with me, but if you are happy with that being Liams only contribution today, then i dont know what to tell you except im not.

All the riddle stuff and location stuff is just hot air. Its all anyone is talking about! Ive been trying to get us to come to a consensus and move on to analysis all morning!

Any analysis yourself? I'm trying to do the same now but so far this feels like a quiet village (oh god pun not intended) and the same people talking again and again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Again I’d like the bait shop or the medical centre

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It was, think it was Phil who jumped in with that one.

Excuse me Brendan, but Henry came to the same conclusion as me at the same time. I saw this and went with it. This was before we established how we guess as we have been doing today.

There is a wagon forming on on the basis that im a high poster. If people want to actually do some analysis on me and tell me what they think is wolfy about me, then fire ahead. But its too easy for some to throw that out there (Liam, Henry) and wait for it to stick.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

So we have a bulb for future use.

Now do we continue around the block going to police station, maybe bar for food supplies, med centre possible first aid supplies, light bulb and warehouse

I prefer my answer, I think it’s likely to be something simple

But I’d agree to go with an answer quickly and be wrong than spend the day at it

How about whichever of the above two options has the most thanks by 1.30 we go with?

Can some of ye thank either post so we can move on

Again I’d like the bait shop or the medical centre

If we are picking between those 2 I'd rather the medical centre.

Not aiming to follow the sound of the radio then?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Any analysis yourself? I'm trying to do the same now but so far this feels like a quiet village (oh god pun not intended) and the same people talking again and again.

Dont worry im working on my analysis.

Excuse me Brendan, but Henry came to the same conclusion as me at the same time. I saw this and went with it. This was before we established how we guess as we have been doing today.

Not true

WE had figured out how we vote, I posted up if people thought I should vote

YOU saw that suggestion and decided to jump in and try and get the prize yourself without and consultation

• Advertisement

I’d be open to that but where?

Look at this horsesh!t. 'oh im also trying to get people to move on' and then 'hey lets dwell on this some more'.

Plenty of people claiming we need to move on and getting sucked in. Im not the only one here who has gotten caught by the allure of the riddle and location stuff. I vote we use our last guess and pick a location asap. Get both out of the way. Both of those things are genuinely skewing wolf hunting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I wonder if the mods expected this riddle to take up so much time

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Day 3: Automated Votals from #41 to #44

Liam WW (1): Phil WW
    Phil WW (1): Liam WW
    No Lynch (1): Oisin WW
    Not voting (15): Angus WW, Barbara WW, Brendan WW, Clodagh WW, Derry WW, Doris WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Henry WW, Isla WW, Lucy WW, Nigel WW, Orla WW, Patrick WW, Tegan WW

Phase ends in 7h1m.

Can some of ye thank either post so we can move on

Im happy to go with yours. I think all our answers so far have involved numbers so try a word as I think it's probably some kind of word play.

Well then why don’t you vote for one of the options FFS

You keep crowing on about making a decision but I’ve outlined a method to make it and you’ve just ignored it to make more noise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

There is a wagon forming on on the basis that im a high poster. If people want to actually do some analysis on me and tell me what they think is wolfy about me, then fire ahead. But its too easy for some to throw that out there (Liam, Henry) and wait for it to stick.

Didn't say it was not a valid guess, infact since then I think I said to you on thread that it probably was but yes it was the first one and yes you did jump in before there had been much discussion on it even if Henry also had that conclusion.

So where to next now that we have a light bulb?

Not true

WE had figured out how we vote, I posted up if people thought I should vote

YOU saw that suggestion and decided to jump in and try and get the prize yourself without and consultation

I saw someone else agreed with me and didnt want you swooping in to claim the prize, because to be honest, i dont trust you. Im not apologising for that. We had not established how many people needed to concur before we guessed and i know that because I WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED GETTING 5 people to concur later on yesterday. So dont tell me we had established we needed a minimum number of people to agree when we hadnt at that stage. Because that is plainly NOT TRUE.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

As someone mentioned earlier the radio could be coming from the police station, is there a more obvious place on the map?

Well then why don’t you vote for one of the options FFS

You keep crowing on about making a decision but I’ve outlined a method to make it and you’ve just ignored it to make more noise

I honestly dont care at this stage. Any of the locations could be a bust or a prize or a trap. None of it seems to link to the source material, and we have not seen any adverse affects thus far. Someone pick - i dont think it really matters. Im not picking because doing so only seems to confirm your bias against me.

• Advertisement

That is such a bullish!t response

You’re a glory hunter, it has nothing to do with trusting me or anyone

It’s about Phil

Personally I am not convinced by either of those guesses and as I was also the person who thought someone asking people to thank their posts yesterday could have been a task I am not going to partake right now. Instead I will just move straight to looking for wolves, which is why I already put in an FFA.

For whatever it's worth im not convinced by this either but liked the Legion guess the best of the ones not used so far.

Im happy to go with yours. I think all our answers so far have involved numbers so try a word as I think it's probably some kind of word play.

I’ll take this as a thanks

TRUE answer to puzzle

I think you are trying to rile me up Henry and im not going to let you. I know im village and i know im trying to help the village. Beyond accusing me, what have you done?

Look at this horsesh!t. 'oh im also trying to get people to move on' and then 'hey lets dwell on this some more'.

Plenty of people claiming we need to move on and getting sucked in. Im not the only one here who has gotten caught by the allure of the riddle and location stuff. I vote we use our last guess and pick a location asap. Get both out of the way. Both of those things are genuinely skewing wolf hunting.

I was speaking about me. I am trying to move on because *I* am getting too involved in the riddles.

I gave my choice of locations and asked a question. Your reaction seems a bit OTT.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Personally I am not convinced by either of those guesses and as I was also the person who thought someone asking people to thank their posts yesterday could have been a task I am not going to partake right now. Instead I will just move straight to looking for wolves, which is why I already put in an FFA.

For whatever it's worth im not convinced by this either but liked the Legion guess the best of the ones not used so far.

Sorry only saw this after I posted the guess

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

we have a light bulb, i think we need to go somewhere where we might find batteries to power the bulb

I was speaking about me. I am trying to move on because *I* am getting too involved in the riddles.

I gave my choice of locations and asked a question. Your reaction seems a bit OTT.

I am sorry. I am in fact riled up. Ill take a break and come back calmer.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    As someone mentioned earlier the radio could be coming from the police station, is there a more obvious place on the map?

I would be happy enough for us to go to the Police station as it was the place I suggested first when it became an option this morning although I'll admit I was also happy to move to the Bible shop when it was pointed out that there was no entrance on the map.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You two obviously know who the other person is outside of the game. I'm guessing both of you are probably pretty good at these games. Put your differences aside and let's find a wolf.

i'll start if you like.

I suggested no lynch to begin with but now it would obviously not be a good idea given we've lost two people. To no lynch now would mean losing potentially another two people, that's 4 in total before we lynch someone. Therefore I'd be suspicious of the person who voted no lynch in the second round.

Advertisement