Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Just seeing this

While it wouldn’t have made any difference to me as I wasn’t around why the f**k did Nigel not just say he was the seer at the very end?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I presume if it was a hit it would indicate it but it just says eaten by monsters

Is that not how one of the people died this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Oh yeah gabriel munched by wolves

Hold on will check was quoting Oisin from above

they found Gabriel WW impaled in the chest by a giant spear.

• Advertisement

Deaths so far

Conor was surrounded by the group and strung up on the alter of the church. Lynch
    Sadly Riona didn’t get very far before they were set upon by a group of evil creatures ?Munch
    They found Gabriel WW impaled in the chest by a giant spear. ?other type kill
    So a few people jumped on Nigel as he ran and crushed him to death. Lynch
    They mounted Brendan, forcing him to the floor where they consumed him. ? night type kill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

So either Tegan is lying, or the wolves had a power to begin with and used it on Brendan thinking he had a power, am I reading that right?

**For what it's worth, I don't think Tegan is lying, for now at least. I'm happy to assume the wolves started with a power**

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.

Nigels first post after munch..... perhaps signalling his peek result here.

Hes obviously not gonna clear him, but I may see that as that he peeked Paddy and it came back good.

Thoughts?

Im happy to put a good lean on Paddy anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.
    Right folks #FFA for this evening

Very difficult to interpret a lot of posts around the whole riddle situation. I was hoping once the guessing was done a few more would do FFAs

I'm basing these on voting patterns and times

Emily WW

Didn't really register with me till she said the following

Popping out after voting in the wrong thread

Realised the error of her ways by keeping an eye on thread. As soon as her name was mentioned post 9pm she appeared on thread which makes me think she's an eye on the game more than she's made out. Also at the time no lynch, Patrick, Phil and Conor was on the table, if she's bad it may look in one of Patrick or Phil

Oisin WW

I fundamentally disagree with the strategy of no lynching especially two nights in a row. If it's near end game then right fair enough but I mean we got to be wolf hunting and Oisin isn't wolf hunting at all, voting no lynch takes pressure off wolves throughout the game. Them being on the block and reactions are what will win the game

Phil WW
    Day 1 shennagins of diving on the selection of options. I've liked his interactions a bit more in the cage rattling stakes since but still not sitting right with me.

Captain Hindsight Isla for an honourable mention but I'll be voting Emily at the moment.

Nigels FFA..... appears to suggest ignoring Patrick again

Nothing too accusative in the FFA.

Id say he was due to peek Emily tonight had he not been killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla WW wrote: »

Hes obviously not gonna clear him, but I may see that as that he peeked Paddy and it came back good.

Thoughts?

Our best information is thst Nigel was good and the seer. I would take that message as a very big vote of confidence tbh. Without any other major information I'd be fairly happy to put paddy aside as good for now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

For those who said I only had one post today. I know it's not a huge amount but why not just tell the truth about the whole thing.
    Barbara WW wrote: »
    I think this twelfth thing is the best idea yet. It actually relates to the Romans, the sum of their army would be greater than 1/12, and it uses the phrases 'the value of this'. Too many of the answers/ideas seem to be one less than the sum of the first thing calculated but there is no reason for that to be the case. Say we find the first part equals 2,500, or 56, or whatever it is why does it follow that the answer should be one higher or lower? Why not two higher or lower?
    Brendan why did you guess Level Two? It mentions their sum being greater than the value of this. Surely the 'value of this' (56 per your calculations) would be the better answer? I don't think it is right because I think we need to be looking for whatever the this is. We don't need to go one above or below what we think the value of this is. Tegan's idea actually makes sense to me because it is clear what the this is (the '.').
    I understand the calculation to get to 56. The riddle said the total of what the army counted was more than the value of this. 57 doesn't seem to link to the total of the Roman army though, it is just more than 56. Also 56 isn't the value of 'this', it is the value of the 'value of this'. Going by the value of the numerals in the two phrases that is.

I do appreciate that you asked the group though and you didn't charge in with one or the other. I was just curious as to why you chose Level 2 when Level 1 seemed to actually fit better. It did to me anyway, following your calculations.

This was my reasoning for voting for Lucy by the way. I would have thought anyone looking through my mountain of posts would have been able to come up with that.
    I don't like this from Lucy. It seems a bit of an attempt to clear anyone who voted for Conor, to shift attention to those who voted for Patrick.

Clear may to too strong a word here, perhaps excuse those who voted for Conor.
    Could the answer be something about the number of wolves in Silent Hill? That would fit with the mods finding a number and creating a riddle around it. The actual answer would probably have to be 3 or 4 though and not sure what the Roman army has to do with it.

Well it read to me like, those Conor voters seem fine because they'd a reason to vote for Conor, but the Patrick voters seem a little suspect.
    Henry was the one who stood out to me yesterday trying to organise a no lynch, which is why I went for him. I can't remember who asked that before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    that was meant to be barbara, but you can prob include emily

I'm 100% slacking so I deserve that :o

I'll take the title of lazy villager which I apologise for. I know I'll get a lot of sh!t for being inconsistent and have a feeling I won't be targeted by wolves anytime soon as I'll be a good distraction .

I made a few notes last night that feel a bit irrelevant now with how much things have moved on, I'm not really sure where to start now.

I've no more ideas on the riddle but I do think it could be used as something to hide behind, make people look like they're doing good and

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I may have misread and you were talking about my one post yesterday. Fair point. Think I had a second after the lynch.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'm 100% slacking so I deserve that :o

I'll take the title of lazy villager which I apologise for. I know I'll get a lot of sh!t for being inconsistent and have a feeling I won't be targeted by wolves anytime soon as I'll be a good distraction .

I made a few notes last night that feel a bit irrelevant now with how much things have moved on, I'm not really sure where to start now.

I've no more ideas on the riddle but I do think it could be used as something to hide behind, make people look like they're doing good and

You're high on my wolf list.

Oisin WW wrote: »

Easy target or genuine feeling?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

You have a wolf list???? :eek:

WTF are you voting no lynch for you nutter!

Patrick WW wrote: »
    You have a wolf list???? :eek:

WTF are you voting no lynch for you nutter!

Because being high on my list doesn't mean I want to sacrifice a villager.

Brendan was high on my list and is now gone.

Thoughts?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Our best information is thst Nigel was good and the seer. I would take that message as a very big vote of confidence tbh. Without any other major information I'd be fairly happy to put paddy aside as good for now.

Now that I am lock clear, I can be the central processing until for the village.
    Run all your ideas through me and I'll say which ones are good to ruin with and which ones to drop.

Top of list for me for me look into tomorrow is Henry.
    I'll iso there first then liam and oisin need looking at too, i'll check there after Henry.

Because being high on my list doesn't mean I want to sacrifice a villager.

Brendan was high on my list and is now gone.

Power of consensus will never come into play if you cannot ever run with your hunches.

Its okay to be wrong!

Power of consensus will never come into play if you cannot ever run with your hunches.

Its okay to be wrong!

I haven't been wrong so far.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Now that I am lock clear, I can be the central processing until for the village.
    Run all your ideas through me and I'll say which ones are good to ruin with and which ones to drop.

Top of list for me for me look into tomorrow is Henry.
    I'll iso there first then liam and oisin need looking at too, i'll check there after Henry.

Im not locking you clear. My top villager for sure, but not locked in. Your clearance is based on our interpretation of Post. We can't be 100% sure. But as I say you're my numero uno and only villager positive allocation.

To be honest if I was someone else and I was a wolf that would be a really good thing to pick up, get Nigel killed and then throw shade on another player.

I'm afraid to say anything about Patrick.

I haven't been wrong so far.

You've been voting no lynch, thats not exactly pointing anywhere.

The one person I have seen you say you would lynch, me, is now lock clear....

So, saying you haven't been wrong so far is poo poo.

Bollocks.

You'll be gone before me.

To be honest if I was someone else and I was a wolf that would be a really good thing to pick up, get Nigel killed and then throw shade on another player.

Obviously not the seer part to clarify but knowing he’s village then makes his FFA look suspicious. I don’t think I’d agree with that line of thinking though, wolves choose people at the start who are either leaders and have their head screwed on right or those who they’ve had little contact with so won’t make a connection. This early that’s always a beneficial tactic

Patrick why are you lock clear?

Bollocks.

You'll be gone before me.

No **** sherlock, I'll be munched in the morning. that's what happens to lock clears!

The first Patrick couldn't take a joke, the second is even more obnoxious.

• Advertisement

I was seer cleared.

Advertisement