Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Im not locking you clear. My top villager for sure, but not locked in. Your clearance is based on our interpretation of Post. We can't be 100% sure. But as I say you're my numero uno and only villager positive allocation.

You say tomato, i say tomato!

Most of the village is untrust worthy.

It's good that you are trying to make it look like I am not golden, it makes me trust you more, but unfortunately, even though alot of villagers might not ISO our seer, you can be sure that one of the wolves will and then the games up.

They were gunning for me then after result, poof, after one mention, i dont exist, its clear as day.

so, henry -> liam -> oisin

why emily didn't bother to iso the dead seer, i have no idea, i'll look into that too tomorrow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I was seer cleared.

You weren't cleared by a seer just put on backboiler for the moment

You weren't cleared by a seer just put on backboiler for the moment

Evidence?

show me......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

You say tomato, i say tomato!

Most of the village is untrust worthy.

It's good that you are trying to make it look like I am not golden, it makes me trust you more, but unfortunately, even though alot of villagers might not ISO our seer, you can be sure that one of the wolves will and then the games up.

They were gunning for me then after result, poof, after one mention, i dont exist, its clear as day.

so, henry -> liam -> oisin

why emily didn't bother to iso the dead seer, i have no idea, i'll look into that too tomorrow.

I did ISO him, I just wasn’t sure whether there was another reason. I don’t think that makes you LOCK CLEAR either however.

I’m also curious how Nigel ended up on the chopping block tonight after reading back through his posts. Nothing really stands out to me that would warrant a lynching but that’s just me

Evidence?

show me......

Prove that he was.

Where does it say lock clear?

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    I did ISO him, I just wasn’t sure whether there was another reason. I don’t think that makes you LOCK CLEAR either however.

I’m also curious how Nigel ended up on the chopping block tonight after reading back through his posts. Nothing really stands out to me that would warrant a lynching but that’s just me

So,

what you are saying is..

Nigel WW (4): Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW, Angus WW

These people need to explain themselves clearly and precisely.

why didn't you just say that.....

This reminds me of a song....

eh.......

what we got ere.... is

failure to communicate...

Originally Posted by Nigel WW View Post
    Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.

In fact the seer states you are not clear.

Prove that he was.

Where does it say lock clear?

yes.

you stated, "You weren't cleared by a seer just put on backboiler for the moment"

it is up to you to prove that.

1) Show me where they say I am not cleared.
    2) Show me where they say that they are just putting me on back boiler for the moment.

They are two totally unfounded claims and you will need to show proof of them before I will entertain any further nonsense.

See previous post

Originally Posted by Nigel WW View Post
    Just catching up but I think we should try and speed up the guesses a bit today. Potentially another riddle coming at us but first and foremost we need to be wolf hunting.

On that Paddy and Conor were my two initial leans from early on, I'm happy enough to park Paddy for now based on his wagon being cut in half last night, not clear but others need more looking into.

In fact the seer states you are not clear.

You’re basing two things off of a post that I would hedge my bets

1. Wasn’t lock clearing you - He said for now and gave his reasoning behind it, that’s not clearing you but it’s a handy bit of wording that you can use in your favour now he’s dead.

2. I know what I am so again I know you’re using the wording there to make something into nothing. Nigel didn’t peak me because if he did then I would have been LOCK CLEAR :pac:

• Advertisement

Emily I presum your post is quoting me but aimed at Patrick?.

I’m going to read back over your posts Patrick and make up my own mind on you

Emily I presum your post is quoting me but aimed at Patrick?.

Yes, brain fart. Don’t know what happened there.

So that kind of makes that post invalid

Emily WW wrote: »
    I’m going to read back over your posts Patrick and make up my own mind on you

God bless you.

I thinK Patrick seer using the words not clear about you says all we need to know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    For those who said I only had one post today. I know it's not a huge amount but why not just tell the truth about the whole thing.

This was my reasoning for voting for Lucy by the way. I would have thought anyone looking through my mountain of posts would have been able to come up with that.

I said you had one post yesterday, which was true.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    You're high on my wolf list.

Why?

Will you be voting for her? Or no lynch again

Because being high on my list doesn't mean I want to sacrifice a villager.

Brendan was high on my list and is now gone.

Will you ever vote for someone whos not nailed on as a wolf?

By jesus youd never win this game as a villager

Can I come out of game for minute?

I haven't been wrong so far.

Youll never be right with your logic

Get off the bench, take the splinters outta your ass and play the game

• Advertisement

I was seer cleared.

Most likely..... but your not clear, lets be realistic.

I think Nigel peeked you. Its not fact

Can I come out of game for minute?

?

Never mind got huge fright in real life and a wee bit freaked but will be ok

Isla WW wrote: »
    Im just out of it on anti inflammatories, antibiotics and steroids. Fever was 40.3 at one stage tonight.

Sleep pattern is all over the place.

I know its rich me looking back at Conor and taking the he didnt look like a wolf card, but he didnt appear wolfy to me

I did notice Barbara chiming in saying the same on thread.

Now this could very well he Barbara just saying it like it is.

But the cynical side of me thinks perhaps shes building villager points here knowing Conor isnt bad and is laying the ground work for a 'i told you he was good' moment and not voting for him.

Thoughts?

Fever was 40.3 at one stage tonight.

tbfh,that is sub out territory.

Its gp territory, In hospital after 38.0 theyre taking bloods

I agree. We could use every single post we make discussing the riddle and never get it. I think we should definitely set aside a certain amount of time for it and then focus our main time on weeding out the wolves.

Aside I said earlier, I'm happy to go with whatever the consensus is.
    **THIS ISN'T ME MAKING A DECISION, MERELY AGREEING WITH THE SUGGESTION**

:eek: wow!

ok, two dead. Gabriel by the wolves it seems and Riona maybe just didn't have time to play the game so opted out. Both vanilla. Let's see how they voted.

I hate assumptions, this is stupid assumptions!

This post should be ignored as utter rubbish as there is no factual evidence to back any of it up!

i don't know which was munch or if both were munches or what happened here, so please disregard Patrick synopsis here as junk.

I was ****ed. Sleep pattern is way out of sink but had a good day today, slept in until 1pm

Isla WW wrote: »
    I was ****ed. Sleep pattern is way out of sink but had a good day today, slept in until 1pm

That's good to hear. 40.3 is dangerous.

• Advertisement

Isla, I hope they have you on strong antibiotics. Did you tell them of high temp?

Advertisement