Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

dont choose 3 till we see the outcome of the 1st room. if we get a torch to the janitors room

ward 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    dont choose 3 till we see the outcome of the 1st room. if we get a torch to the janitors room

We have choice of 1 or 4. I say 4?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    We have choice of 1 or 4. I say 4?

i say 1

Or 1. 1 works too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

What was wrong with 3 did I **** up? :o

Orla WW wrote: »
    What was wrong with 3 did I **** up? :o

Nothing there.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nothing there.

Lucy said not to choose 3 but I'd already choose it, but I doon't know why I shouldn't have

based on voting patterns:

leaning good on liam. voted for phil both nights and phil voted for him.

leaning bad:
    emily. for not voting last night. possibly RL commitments though.
    the 4 nigel voters from last night, being Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW (x 2), Angus WW. These need to be looked at for their explanations, etc.

confused:
    oisin for no lynching 1st 2 nights and placeholder for no lynch tonight.
    orla for the same as oisin

has anyone ISO'd nigel yet? depending on time i might do that this evening but there a few matches on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I think Nigel is dead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

ward 1

There were 2 beds in this ward, and they were occupied! An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says ::

I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is.

Solve the puzzle

You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.

The concludes your 9 choices for the medical centre for this round. You can choose to stay to explore the last remaining room or you can bold a new location from the main map to go somewhere else.

next bolded answer will decide it

(and im off to lunch)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Hopping in and out here between groups

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

based on voting patterns:

leaning good on liam. voted for phil both nights and phil voted for him.

leaning bad:
    emily. for not voting last night. possibly RL commitments though.
    the 4 nigel voters from last night, being Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW (x 2), Angus WW. These need to be looked at for their explanations, etc.

confused:
    oisin for no lynching 1st 2 nights and placeholder for no lynch tonight.
    orla for the same as oisin

has anyone ISO'd nigel yet? depending on time i might do that this evening but there a few matches on.

I looked over Nigel yesterday. Based on him being our seer he appears to possibly clear Patrick. Thats all i found from him and he probably only could have one peek before his death.

Do we really need to get into a debate over the no lynch again, I've given my reasons many times and if we had voted no lynch we would still have a seer.

I won't be voting no lynch tonight, as having lost the seer we are behind the 8 ball we need to get lucky from here on out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Anyone wanna go find a boat?

stay and get 1 new room and 2 revisits or new location with 3 new places?

i say new place. thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Had a quick look back through Phils posts, not a full ISO

I'm leaving out my row with him yesterday, someone suggested yesterday it could have been staged, it definitely wasnt, he wound me up, I went too far, he asked me to back off, I apologised. You can read back if you wish

Phil pulls up Isla for a supposed slip. This could definitely be staged looking back now, he backs off her very quickly.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Lads, you are missing the point. Im not saying she would or wouldnt know necessarily. But who doesnt mind bad things happening to the village? Wolves.

Its a slip.

A bit of talk yesterday about Patrick voters,make of that what you will
    i think whats interesting is that the Patrick wagon has been halved. Makes me feel a bit better about Angus and Gertie. Caveat on that is i need to see more from Gertie and dont have much on Angus other than the above, for now.
    Later clears Gertie and Angus
    So for me, as i said before; leaning good on Angus and Gertie.

There is probably a wolf in no lynch wagon. Probably also a wolf in Conor wagon.

The conor wagon is Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW, Emily WW - Only Doris and Emily are left there, is there a second wolf there?

Has a brief row with Tegan
    Look at this horsesh!t. 'oh im also trying to get people to move on' and then 'hey lets dwell on this some more'.

Plenty of people claiming we need to move on and getting sucked in. Im not the only one here who has gotten caught by the allure of the riddle and location stuff. I vote we use our last guess and pick a location asap. Get both out of the way. Both of those things are genuinely skewing wolf hunting.

Hard to know what to make of this, my hunches would be Isla needs to be looked at. I'd wager Angus & Gertie are not wolves and that theres a wolf in either Doris or Emily

Could the puzzle answer be the missing letters in the text speak?

Anybody reckon that we should think about how many locations we can visit today and try to see if our last visit could be to the medical centre.
    I was wondering if we were present in the safe room overnight would we be safe from a munch?

I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is.

taking the 4 literally as oppose to 4, the time of arrival would be 9.29am

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Anybody reckon that we should think about how many locations we can visit today and try to see if our last visit could be to the medical centre.
    I was wondering if we were present in the safe room overnight would we be safe from a munch?

not a bad call

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I think the puzzle answer is nine o clock (as in nein = not knowing)

Angus WW wrote: »

Actually add 4 hours to that for the wait so 1 o clock

o ya that'd work

Angus WW wrote: »

no doesn't necessiarly mean not knowing but I think it is worth a go.

Notice the double "::" again

Id go 9 i think

O wait where does it say nein

Id go 9 i think

We can try both if we think they’re good options. I’d have said we have to add the 4 hours. Do you want to try 9 and I’ll try 1 if no one else has an objection?

O wait where does it say nein

It doesn’t it says the German said they didn’t know

I’m reading that conversations as

Irish lad: staarrry bud do you know what toime is it?

German lad : nine

Irish lad: oh ok I guess you don’t so

4 hours later we find him...

• Advertisement

"h" is missing a lot.
    In medieval times "h" was used as an abbreviation for 200 or 2 in medieval Roman numerals

Advertisement