Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Rikand wrote: »
    The group will travel to Andy's amusement emporium. It will take 3 hours to get there. See ye at 5:30

Given the 3 hours. I think it's safe to assume it would take 3 hours to get to the medical centre. I think medical centre should be our next option if we get another chance today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Sorry if you've already expressed this, but why boathouse?

I thought it might open the rest of the map

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Given the 3 hours. I think it's safe to assume it would take 3 hours to get to the medical centre. I think medical centre should be our next option if we get another chance today

Definitely. The safe room sounds like a plan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Emmm...

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Emmm...

There was a room there that was safe, right? So we could go back and stay there

• Advertisement

I have to be nice, so, with the strongest rejection possible, star star star star the medical centre.

Rikand wrote: »
    The visitor waiting room was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.

This was the room.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    I have to be nice, so, with the strongest rejection possible, star star star star the medical centre.

Why would you strongly reject a place where it sounds like we could be safe for the night?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Why would you strongly reject a place where it sounds like we could be safe for the night?

'Could' being the key word.

Same could have been said for the prison.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Had a quick look back through Phils posts, not a full ISO

I'm leaving out my row with him yesterday, someone suggested yesterday it could have been staged, it definitely wasnt, he wound me up, I went too far, he asked me to back off, I apologised. You can read back if you wish

Phil pulls up Isla for a supposed slip. This could definitely be staged looking back now, he backs off her very quickly.

A bit of talk yesterday about Patrick voters,make of that what you will

Later clears Gertie and Angus

The conor wagon is Gabriel WW, Patrick WW, Doris WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW, Emily WW - Only Doris and Emily are left there, is there a second wolf there?

Has a brief row with Tegan

Hard to know what to make of this, my hunches would be Isla needs to be looked at. I'd wager Angus & Gertie are not wolves and that theres a wolf in either Doris or Emily

Youre wager is based on Phil , a now known wolf, leaning good on Angus and Gerty?

Just clarifying.

My own thoughts is that Phil is a wolf. He was under a bit of pressure all game, i think thats fair to say. Gerty and Angus are top of my suss list along with babs. Again nothing concrete on Gerty, not yet. Angus seems more suss to me based on his last min vote to condemn Nigel. His vote rationale is what mainly causes me concern more so than the timing.

One thing, Phils reads can be both an attempt to make Gerty and Angus look good had he been discovered as a wolf or a double bluff. I wouldnt have been voting either of them or leaning them good based off Phils comments.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

#FFA DAY3

1. Isla - Isla seems to have become some sort of a leader among the group. Said at first she’s against no lynch and would rather shoot and miss than not shoot at all but then against lynching for silly reasons. Spoke about lazy villagers, wolves laying low on day1 though that hasn’t been the case in the past few games and Phil for example was a higher poster. For group consensus. Could read as a helpful villager but stood out to me as could very well be a wolf in sheep’s clothing leading the way to village demise.

2. Doris - The whole Phil, Isla, Doris thing at the start given the information on Phil now reads a bit bussy to me. Post #222 for example. Mostly riddle talk then dramatic show over the two guys using guesses. Feels to me like a low lying wolf not getting involved in too much action but staying involved enough to not look suspicious.

3. Oisin - The whole no lynch for the first few days, you can’t have no idea who to vote for two days in a row. Prevents data from being collected(yes I know I missed a vote), let’s you see what way the village are leaning on other villagers so you can then join in. Says he has a wolf list but doesn’t vote for one. He’ll no doubt stick a vote in tonight or the heat is on though.

Now for someone who hasn’t had their head in the game properly that’s just my opinion and might help in the future if/when I die. Could also be way off the mark but sure look :pac: They’re the only three out of people left that stood out to me when I read back on night1 and going through their posts just now.

I’ll stick a vote in later as Id like to see responses and make a judgement then. If anyone has anything to ask me, fire away and I’ll answer later.

Emily WW wrote: »
    #FFA DAY3

3. Oisin - The whole no lynch for the first few days, you can’t have no idea who to vote for two days in a row. Prevents data from being collected(yes I know I missed a vote), let’s you see what way the village are leaning on other villagers so you can then join in. Says he has a wolf list but doesn’t vote for one. He’ll no doubt stick a vote in tonight or the heat is on though.

I cannot swear, but you're talking very bad language.

My wolf list was Liam and Brendan. One of them is dead, so I'm especially uneasy about going bareback.

I've been proven totally right so far with regards to voting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

#FFA DAY3

2. Doris - The whole Phil, Isla, Doris thing at the start given the information on Phil now reads a bit bussy to me. Post #222 for example. Mostly riddle talk then dramatic show over the two guys using guesses. Feels to me like a low lying wolf not getting involved in too much action but staying involved enough to not look suspicious.

If that was the case, it's obviously not bloody working then ahhaha.

The issue wasn't the two lads guessing, it was guessing without consensus when a few of us had been trying to flesh things out as a team and then decided to make sure we'd wait for more people to give input before putting forward guesses.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If that was the case, it's obviously not bloody working then ahhaha.

The issue wasn't the two lads guessing, it was guessing without consensus when a few of us had been trying to flesh things out as a team and then decided to make sure we'd wait for more people to give input before putting forward guesses.

This response seems to me how someone might jovially try to refute an allegation when they are a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Just the first sentence, not so much the second part.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    He is starting to stink the place up tbh :D

Because he's one of my three protagonists from day 1.

I’ll be voting early today and again not be around for lynch time, sorry

My vote would currently be on Isla for her interactions with Phil

I’ve a fair idea who that Phil would be someone who would have relied on interaction analysis later in the game. I’ve a sneaky feeling this is what was happening there. Go after a teammate, then later call it shaking trees and go aftrr the people who reacted.

I could of course be way off the mark. I get a better feeling about his interactions with Gertie and Angus, which I realise partially contradicts what I’m saying above but that’s the feeling I’m getting

A quick look ovet Derrys posts. Nothing really of nite until he dtates the below
    voting for Phil

No real rationle for votint Phil, Derry can you elaborate on why you voted for Phil on Day 1?
    That was it in a nutshell. He posted little yesterday and very little on the game itself and your pop in today was something similar so it just sussed me out. Didn't want to get into the middle of Phil, Conor and Patrick

This was in response to Nigel. Still hasnt really got involved no accusations, no reads, pretty fence sitting

The last thing we need is spending loads of time and posts on puzzles and deciding where to go. Great noise for evil teams to hide in tbh.

He states the above yet continues to focus on Puzzles.

Ive no problem with trying to solve puzzles, but his lack of any discussion on who he suspects is alarming.

Id like more reads from him if hes gonna ssy the above and continue puzzle solving.
    My fear with Barbara or any such low poster is that RL is distracting them for playing but tbh it's probably better in the long run to get rid. However, I would also be fearful that they're a roled villager. But obviously they could be a wolf keeping low. It happens.

For me it's 2 v 1 in favour of voting for them where 2=reasons to vote and 1=reason not to vote for them.

Appears to advocate voting for a low poster on day 2..... his vote goes to Nigel.

One thing just worth keeping in mind is that some villagers (in a collective sense) have received items on this journey it seems. How they play out in the game is interesting and it's something, while we can't do anything yet, we may need to consider decision making (including lynch voting) while having these items in mind, when we have more information, or course.

Again nothing wrong with posts like this, its the absense of any reads or discussion around who to lynch is what alarms me.

Our best information is thst Nigel was good and the seer. I would take that message as a very big vote of confidence tbh. Without any other major information I'd be fairly happy to put paddy aside as good for now.

Appears to think similar to me in thinking Patrick may have been seer peeked by Nigel following Nigels death reveal.

The cynical side of me thinks if DErry is a wolf he knows Patrick is good and is trying to ewrn village points when Patrick dies.

Im probably too cynical. I can be accused of the same and im no wolf

Derrys last post.

Still no real discussion on anything other than puzzles. Can be accused of floating through.

Id prefer Angus as a wolf than derry thus far. That said, Ive nothing to suggest Derry is on the good team. Zip

I’ll be voting early today and again not be around for lynch time, sorry

My vote would currently be on Isla for her interactions with Phil

I’ve a fair idea who that Phil would be someone who would have relied on interaction analysis later in the game. I’ve a sneaky feeling this is what was happening there. Go after a teammate, then later call it shaking trees and go aftrr the people who reacted.

I could of course be way off the mark. I get a better feeling about his interactions with Gertie and Angus, which I realise partially contradicts what I’m saying above but that’s the feeling I’m getting

Lovely stuff.

Before you go , can you elabrote on your vote last night?

#FFA DAY3

1. Isla - Isla seems to have become some sort of a leader among the group. Said at first she’s against no lynch and would rather shoot and miss than not shoot at all but then against lynching for silly reasons. Spoke about lazy villagers, wolves laying low on day1 though that hasn’t been the case in the past few games and Phil for example was a higher poster. For group consensus. Could read as a helpful villager but stood out to me as could very well be a wolf in sheep’s clothing leading the way to village demise.

Now for someone who hasn’t had their head in the game properly that’s just my opinion and might help in the future if/when I die. Could also be way off the mark but sure look :pac: They’re the only three out of people left that stood out to me when I read back on night1 and going through their posts just now.

I’ll stick a vote in later as Id like to see responses and make a judgement then. If anyone has anything to ask me, fire away and I’ll answer later.

Thanks for providing an FFA.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Lovely stuff.

Before you go , can you elabrote on your vote last night?

I’m not going just yet

Like I said yesterday I had very little to go on. I thought Nigel was suss and voted there. I was wrong.
    It’s likely I’m wrong again this evening but I have to vote some way so I’m going with what I think is the best choice. I’ve given my reasons, feel free to refute them (hard in this case I know) or provide counter evidence

For clarity

FFA3

Angus- based on his late vote and flimdy rationle. If i had a seet, which we dont, id peek him. High chance of wolf IMO

Derry - has coasted by, no reads, no real discussion, no real justification for votes. Suss, but less so than Angus.

Gerty - probably tunnelling at this stage, feel better on Gerty after last nights chat but so far i can shake my gut that she faked concern shout 3 deaths on day 2.

Still have Henry and Tegen to look back over in relation to nigel voters. One of these may replace Gerty or Derry.

I’m not going just yet

Like I said yesterday I had very little to go on. I thought Nigel was suss and voted there. I was wrong.
    It’s likely I’m wrong again this evening but I have to vote some way so I’m going with what I think is the best choice. I’ve given my reasons, feel free to refute them (hard in this case I know) or provide counter evidence

What exactly made you suss of Nigel?

#FFA3

Isla
    Emily
    Doris

For reasons outlined above. I think only one of Doris and Emily is a wolf

What exactly made you suss of Nigel?

Hard question to answer. His floaty votes.

I would say that often you spot someone who raises your suspicions. It can be because they’re roled. I think this was the case here, it was just awful luck he was roled good

Hard question to answer. His floaty votes.

I would say that often you spot someone who raises your suspicions. It can be because they’re roled. I think this was the case here, it was just awful luck he was roled good

What do you mean his floaty votes? Voting without being clear why?

Sorry that should have read floaty answers. He seemed to float in, post a bit of fluff and then head off. Very little substance was my reading of him

Sorry that should have read floaty answers. He seemed to float in, post a bit of fluff and then head off. Very little substance was my reading of him

But sure, many could be accused of that to he fair why Nigel over say a Barbara or a Derry or an Angus?

Cause I noticed his

I’m not sure what ur expecting from me and the Inspector Clouseau act is admirable but I’ll still be voting for you

• Advertisement

So this post from Isla made me go back and look closer at Derry. The bit in bold in particular.
    A quick look ovet Derrys posts. Nothing really of nite until he dtates the below

No real rationle for votint Phil, Derry can you elaborate on why you voted for Phil on Day 1?

This was in response to Nigel. Still hasnt really got involved no accusations, no reads, pretty fence sitting

He states the above yet continues to focus on Puzzles.

Ive no problem with trying to solve puzzles, but his lack of any discussion on who he suspects is alarming.

Id like more reads from him if hes gonna ssy the above and continue puzzle solving.

Appears to advocate voting for a low poster on day 2..... his vote goes to Nigel.

Again nothing wrong with posts like this, its the absense of any reads or discussion around who to lynch is what alarms me.

Appears to think similar to me in thinking Patrick may have been seer peeked by Nigel following Nigels death reveal.

The cynical side of me thinks if DErry is a wolf he knows Patrick is good and is trying to ewrn village points when Patrick dies.

Im probably too cynical. I can be accused of the same and im no wolf

Derrys last post.

Still no real discussion on anything other than puzzles. Can be accused of floating through.

Id prefer Angus as a wolf than derry thus far. That said, Ive nothing to suggest Derry is on the good team. Zip

Derry appeared to be voting for Phil but actually voted for Nigel both days. More than this, when I went back and looked, I also found a load of posts referencing seeing. I think Derry was laying the ground to role claim seer and I think he was distancing himself from Phil from the beginning.
    The fact that so many times he goes after Phil but never actually votes him AND votes for the seer twice with those posts about seeing makes me think he is a wolf.
    It also makes me a bit more wary of Isla, who I've had as village from the start. Her post doesn't actually clear Derry but it does say that he voted Phil when he didn't. Now that could just be selective reading/not being up to date on where votes went but given what else I saw in Derry's posts, I'm not sure.
    Dessie checking in.
    Got lost in the fog for while but I can see now
    Great to catch up with the rest of the gang.
    Hi everyone. Stay close. It's cold when you are alone.
    ##vote taxidermist Phil
    While the fog isn't so much of a problem for me, it's interesting to note that the fog descended and we have a Phil in our midst -- given the famous and historic linkages between Phil and fogg... It makes me wonder is Phil a fogg machine.

voting for Phil
    That's a nice suggestion.
    There's also no harm in discussing, in the event that we have a villager with good eye sight, who might be worth a closer look and pull down the fog of war so to speak
    That was it in a nutshell. He posted little yesterday and very little on the game itself and your pop in today was something similar so it just sussed me out. Didn't want to get into the middle of Phil, Conor and Patrick
    Says this in response to why he voted for Nigel - but on the main thread was saying that he was voting Phil.
    too much noise, chat, build some level of agreement go.

Just don't be like Phil, nobody likes a Phil.
    Distancing?
    Hi Clodagh.
    I don't do no lynch votes.
    Last nights vote for Nigel was on the basis of next to know meaningful engagement at the time and just a sense of general drop ins to show engagement.

My sense tonight is that Nigel (who has improved the substance of his engagement today), Barbara and Phil are in the mix for my lynch vote.

Barbara has probably taken over the position from Nigel in terms of poor level of engagement (not post count, but post substance).

Phil for a lot reasons starting off with the adhoc guesses and location picks without consultation. But further to this he's been a very high poster creating a lot of noise and using puzzles etc to cover this. Has disappeared a bit when small levels of heat have come on (the last part is my sense from a speed read today, and I need to fact check that)

At the moment I'm between Phil and Barbara for a vote tonight and it could go either way at this point.

Again, Phil and Barbara are the options - Nigel is better engaging but still gets Derry's vote.
    My fear with Barbara or any such low poster is that RL is distracting them for playing but tbh it's probably better in the long run to get rid. However, I would also be fearful that they're a roled villager. But obviously they could be a wolf keeping low. It happens.

For me it's 2 v 1 in favour of voting for them where 2=reasons to vote and 1=reason not to vote for them.

This seems to suggest that Barbara might get his vote but in the end it was Nigel.

Derry is going top of my #FFA tonight. Currently the only other person I'm really suspicious of is Oisin. Wants another 'no lynch' and doesn't want to go back to the safe room. My reservation is that he's TWTBAW but that's what I thought about Phil too and look how that turned out.

I need to look into the other's more. Angus moving onto Nigel last minute is also suspicious as hell but again, I can't quite believe a wolf is that blatant when a no lynch would've been a victory for the wolves too.

Advertisement