Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    #FFA DAY3

2. Doris - The whole Phil, Isla, Doris thing at the start given the information on Phil now reads a bit bussy to me. Post #222 for example. Mostly riddle talk then dramatic show over the two guys using guesses. Feels to me like a low lying wolf not getting involved in too much action but staying involved enough to not look suspicious.

just went back to have a look at post 222 and there's nothing in there from me other than giving out to phil for being a fool. don't see what your issue is there.

Your whole ffa stinks to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

A selction of Henrys posts until early today. Him and Phil seemed to have plenty of interactions

Henry WW wrote: »
    So you’ll take my answer as your own?

Wolfy thing to do

I like the fact he makes an actual accusation. Which is already more than Derry or Angus managed.

Pity its against a now known wolf could be staged.

My guess its genuine right now.
    Ur play at best was a poor villager play, at worst wolfy.

You keep going on about how you know ur a villager but we don’t and at least getting some consensus is the good village play.

You don’t seem interested in that.

For me it’s a win-win to lynch you, at worst we get rid of a villager who likes to run things against the will of the village. At best we get a wolf

Notes its win win to lynch Phil based off Phils play thus far.

He votes no lynch
    While I think the actions of a lot of people today was idiotic I think they were TITBAW

And seen as these people have dominated today’s discussions I’ll be voting no lynch

Goes no lynch. Its not wolfy behaviour to he honest but no lynch gives wolves a place to hide. Slight wolf lean..... very slight
    This is hilarious coming from the guy who just rocked up and threw out his own answer

This was at Conor. Henry not afraid to call people out, which I like.
    It’s another bad move from Conor

No lynch is the smart move, it keeps a villager alive

Again no fear in pulling Conor up whether I agree or not, I like Henrys no fear in challenging folk
    I see Isla is claiming the role of Captain Hindsight, any counter claims?

I said it at the time that I while thought it was poor play from Conor I didn’t think he was a wolf. A no lynch would have been better as I don’t believe the early vote gives us any info on wolf’s voting. Too many places to hide.
    Ironically it was Conor arguing against that point.

I like the Level 1 guess, it would get my vote. Was it Brendan who came up with that? Happy that he’d guess it.

If That’s not the answer I think it could be something simple. I think we’re off the mark with the really complicated ones like 1051. Too random IMO

Directed at me and its a fair account. I note also Henry has played his part in puzzle solving but unlike Angus and Derry he has been more involved in discussions outside if puzzles.
    I’ll be happier when ur lynched or munched

*shrug emoji*

Again having a go at Phil. If Phil wasnt a wolf Id like this more. Possibly staged. Easier to have a go at a fellow wolf.
    Voting for you is a contribution. It’s like you’re deliberately being awkward

Like the light places, part of the reason was cause we heard a radio to the right, so we’re walking that way. But you don’t care, some tangent to suit you.

And hey look at that, the radio is getting louder when we go to the Lights R Us

I’m not going to vote to lynch you but I’d definitely like to have a veto on you voting for anything else on the villages behalf
    Can some of ye thank either post so we can move on

Wants to move on from puzzles, which is a villager trait in my eyes.
    That is such a bullish!t response

You’re a glory hunter, it has nothing to do with trusting me or anyone

It’s about Phil

Again fightinh with Phil
    Patrick asked for it before that

It was because I didn’t believe any of the three up for lynch were Werewolves. Which I think is a valid reason, I like to keep villagers alive. If people had followed my lead we’d have one more villager.

I was a wolf in the last game and was disgusted the village did a no lynch

Going hard on his rationle for no lynch. Doesnt make him a wolf though i disagree with his rationale
    Voting early for Nigel cause I’m likely to be off from now

Just a feeling based on his posts, a bit floaty. I’ve no other string reason to go for anyone

Votes Nigel. No other interactions or calls on Nigel. Doesnt make him bad or good but Id like more rationale for his Nigel vote to be honest. Many others could be voted for the same reasons. Why Nigel? Why not anyone else?
    Genuine question - why me?

If it’s cause I came in yesterday, voted Nigel and left well that’s not a great reason. I couldn’t be here after that. I put my vote where I thought was the best bet to get a wolf. I was wrong but as is the case often in these games people act differently when they are roled, good or bad. It’s really unfortunate for us that Nigel was roled good. He should have come out, I couldn’t have changed my vote but others could have.

Look at the voting when I made my vote, there was a count done at almost the same time. If I was a wolf I’d have just gone for another single, blend in, there were loads.

s Defends his bote post lynch and Nigel reveal. Henrys vote was earlier than Angus and Derry. Could be argued it was a throw away vote on someone low. Doesnt make him wolfy or villagey
    Unsurprising that Patrick is gone, probably unlucky both the SK and the wolves didn’t go for him

Where did the third kill come out of? Tegan any chance you for a gun last nite as your prize?

I had the dame thoughts on Tegens prize. Nothing wolfy here
    You could be right, which could mean we have a vig, nice work if we do

The glossary says the roleblocker is good but doesn’t mention a wolf roleblocker

I hadn’t put Phil down as a wolf, it’s some good shooting

I had similar feelings regarding Phil, though he did want him dead earlier. Hmmmmm

Overall, compared to Angus..... hes less likely to be a wolf in my eyes. Even less so than Derry.

Cause I noticed his

I’m not sure what ur expecting from me and the Inspector Clouseau act is admirable but I’ll still be voting for you

Im just asking questions. Youre answers help us IMO. I wanna just dig deeper to see why you voted Nigel.

Vote away. Its your right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Even less so than Derry.

Did you read my post? Do you still think Derry is unlikely as wolf???

Tegan WW wrote: »

No ill read now.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »

And for clarity I do think its likely Derry is a wolf my reading is that Angus is more likely than Derry, i shall read your post now

Ok so I didnt pick up on Derrys potential seer claim. I was not aware when writing the post whom Derry voted for on night one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group have arrived at Andys Amusement Emporium

There was a wonderful fresh smell of the sea air down here. The group could tell they were near the waters edge. The faint ringing of a bell towards the water could be heard, but they couldn't really see anything. Whether it was coming from a boat or from the the Boat shop, but it was definitely in the direction of the water. The group ventured inside and the place was alight with arcade machines playing and buzzing. Compared to the relative quiet of the town, the arcade was buzzing with noise inside. But there was no-one to talk to. The group investigated as much of the emporium as they could, but they found nothing that could help them

The group exited the building and wondered where they would go next. The sky was starting to get a little darker. They knew that they would only have enough time to get to one more place before night fell.

Please bold the location of the next place you wish to travel to.

Id still like Angus more for a wolf but Derry is not far off.

Based off the last game there may he more than one seer

Day3: Automated Votals from #63 to #67

Derry WW (1): Tegan WW
    Isla WW (1): Henry WW
    Angus WW (1): Isla WW
    No Lynch (1): Oisin WW
    Not voting (9): Angus WW, Barbara WW, Derry WW, Doris WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW

Phase ends in 3h11m.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lets hit the hospital safe room and seeif we make it and is it safe!

If it takes the usual 3 hours you have an 11 minute window

7 minutes

5 minutes

hill view medical centre
    visitor waiting room

Liam WW wrote: »
    hill view medical centre
    visitor waiting room

I'll take the flak for this one as no one seems in any hurry to get somewhere before the siren

Rikand wrote: »
    Day3: Automated Votals from #63 to #67

Derry WW (1): Tegan WW
    Isla WW (1): Henry WW
    Angus WW (1): Isla WW
    No Lynch (1): Oisin WW
    Not voting (9): Angus WW, Barbara WW, Derry WW, Doris WW, Emily WW, Gertrude WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW, Orla WW

Phase ends in 3h11m.

I thought i voted conner this morning?

I'll take the flak for this one as no one seems in any hurry to get somewhere before the siren

Its ok, i can see the ligic in it. No flack from my direction

I thought i voted conner this morning?

Conor? As in dead Conor?

Is he dead, who's alive then?

• Advertisement

hill view medical centre
    visitor waiting room

The group will travel to the medical centre. It is a 3 hour journey. They will make it in time before night falls

Are you following the game Liam? Seriously

All the names showing in that vote count. Conor died day1

Isla WW wrote: »
    Are you following the game Liam? Seriously

Actually, not closely obviously :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Name 
    Status Role Notes 
    Angus Alive
    Barbara Alive
    Derry Alive
    Doris Alive
    Emily Alive
    Gertrude Alive
    Henry Alive
    Isla Alive
    Liam Alive
    Lucy Alive
    Oisin Alive
    Orla Alive
    Tegan Alive

Nigel DEAD Seer a few people jumped on Nigel as he ran and crushed him to death.
    Brendan DEAD VV the group of monsters who had snuck up behind him. They mounted Brendan, forcing him to the floor where they consumed him.
    Gabriel DEAD NRV impaled in the chest by a giant spear.
    Riona DEAD VV They were set upon by a group of evil creatures
    Clodagh DEAD Mason impaled in the chest by a giant spear.
    Patrick DEAD Angel they were set upon by a group of evil creatures
    Conor DEAD NRV strung up on the alter of the church

Phil DEAD Roleblocker Phil WW took one in the knee and then one in the head. They were dead.

Evening all

Evening all

FFA Gerty?

Actually, not closely obviously :D

Should I even bother asking for a FFA?

Oisin working up to 3 no votes
    Phil for the hullabaloo over past few days
    Tegan WW unsure
    Patrick WW not clear
    Oisin WW 2 not votes and looking at 3rd according to himself
    Rikand he keeps coming onsite never votes just leaves bizarre puzzles lol
    Doris WW nothing yet comes and goes
    Clodagh WW ditto
    Lucy WW still deciding musing upon her
    Henry WW still deciding pondering about this person
    Isla WW yourself as stated but we've discussed not angling
    Derry WW no read yet failing to make impact flying under radar suspicious
    Orla WW nothing yet failing to make impact flying under radar suspicious
    Liam WW nothing yet
    Angus WW was bothering me initially
    Emily WW failing to make impact flying under radar suspicious
    Barbara WW 9 low posts

Its in here somewhere

Just getting my bearings, settling in for evening all while we leg it to that room

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

evening y'all

Advertisement