Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Should I even bother asking for a FFA?

Probably not but I'll give you one anyway

Isla
    Isla
    Isla

For being a bossy boots

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

someone won a prize. what was it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Id still like Angus more for a wolf but Derry is not far off.

Based off the last game there may he more than one seer

Ah Isla, the last game had way more players and was literally role madness. Not buying 2 seers for a minute unless one of them is a wolf...which may actually be the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Probably not but I'll give you one anyway

Isla
    Isla
    Isla

For being a bossy boots

Bossy? When?

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Ah Isla, the last game had way more players and was literally role madness. Not buying 2 seers for a minute unless one of them is a wolf...which may actually be the case.

Sure let Derry explain himself. Im just keeping an open mind

• Advertisement

Seeing as I've been preoccupied with a funeral someone precise why Tegan ( I think ) lied about his prize?

Seeing as I've been preoccupied with a funeral someone precise why Tegan ( I think ) lied about his prize?

That should read precis

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

2 reasons. First I wanted a chance to use it, so said I had protection. Second was I didn't want wolves to know that it was a tracking prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

How do you make a table with 3 or more columns

How do you make a table with 3 or more columns

possibly excel and import it/copy paste it?

• Advertisement

Just trying to make a short list of what we have found around the place

based on voting patterns:

leaning good on liam. voted for phil both nights and phil voted for him.

leaning bad:
    emily. for not voting last night. possibly RL commitments though.
    the 4 nigel voters from last night, being Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW (x 2), Angus WW. These need to be looked at for their explanations, etc.

confused:
    oisin for no lynching 1st 2 nights and placeholder for no lynch tonight.
    orla for the same as oisin

has anyone ISO'd nigel yet? depending on time i might do that this evening but there a few matches on.

this is where i'm still at

Lucy WW wrote: »
    based on voting patterns:

leaning good on liam. voted for phil both nights and phil voted for him.

leaning bad:
    emily. for not voting last night. possibly RL commitments though.
    the 4 nigel voters from last night, being Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW (x 2), Angus WW. These need to be looked at for their explanations, etc.

confused:
    oisin for no lynching 1st 2 nights and placeholder for no lynch tonight.
    orla for the same as oisin

has anyone ISO'd nigel yet? depending on time i might do that this evening but there a few matches on.

this is where i'm still at

I have looked at all nigel voters bar Tegen.

Angus and Derry both look suspect, Angus more so in my opinion, but not by much.

Nigels ISO isnt much but he did appear to suggest he may have peeked Patrick and cleared him. Thats my read of his posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Evening, I’m not here for long. Bit more time after kids in bed. I won a prize today but I haven’t received it yet.

In terms of an ffa I’m probably here

#ffa2

Oisin: I don’t understand why someone is voting no lynch at this stage. We can’t win if we don’t lynch so why would anyone do that? He’s plenty of posts and is engaged in the game, he’s even pointed a few fingers so his votes seem just bonkers. Only thing is it’s so obvious too?

Derry: Id actually copped some of the seer hints that someone posted from him earlier. I’d pegged him as the seer tbh so now I don’t know what to make of him, village running cover or wolf planting breadcrumbs.

For number three I’m not really sure. At a push Emily. She was my other option last night, but tbh that’s not exactly worth much. Just sort of not there. Talking alright but not really going anywhere (yes I know that’s rich from me and one or two other players)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I voted for Nigel last night in the end as a result of how he reacted to Clodagh's engagement with him. He, Phil and Barbara were in my thought processes and I was leaning closer to a vote for Barbara because of her little engagement. I steered from Phil a bit because I felt my thoughts were biased towards him because of his guessing puzzles and picking locations the day before without village consultation, which had me annoyed. Also I hate really high posters, too much effort to ISO. As a result, I figured my prejudices were over powering my thoughts on good v bad. So I leaned towards Barbara as a low impact low engagement member of the village.

Then Nigel's reaction to Clodagh was really suspect and very deflective so my vote went there. Didn't work out obviously which is a pisser.

In terms of references to seer, quite simply trying to see if I could draw a munch on me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel suggested to look at Angus in the run up to his lynching but I'm not sure why. I think if he had peaked he'd have surely mentioned it. Then again, despite being close to death he didn't reveal anything. Not sure why. Maybe he was hoping to scrap re through and didn't want to offer up his role.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nigel suggested to look at Angus in the run up to his lynching but I'm not sure why. I think if he had peaked he'd have surely mentioned it. Then again, despite being close to death he didn't reveal anything. Not sure why. Maybe he was hoping to scrap re through and didn't want to offer up his role.

He said look at me because I’d voted late for him. I think he said I needed to look at Emily or Henry before him, then added me to the mix for my (stupid) vote

Angus just to be clear, why did you vote for Nigel? And why the late switch?

One theory is that Derry or Angus, or both, lumped on Nigel oerhaps knowing he was seer.

Its possible that with a wolf roleblocker we may have a wolf seer in this game.

If we do its possible they knew Nigels role. Derry and Angus both voted for Nigel persecivibly flimsey reasons. Angus could have lumped on late seeing Nigel had 3 votes.

No one else was on three votes and it doesnt appear it was an effort to save someone. Myslef Lucy and Liam were all next on 2 votes

Items found
    This is up to date now. I will add to it as we find stuff

Name | Found|
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle |
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door|
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says ::

I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is.

Solve the puzzle

You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    |||
    |||

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    just went back to have a look at post 222 and there's nothing in there from me other than giving out to phil for being a fool. don't see what your issue is there.

Your whole ffa stinks to me.

It can stink to you all you like but that’s my opinion on things when I read it

Mistake made had to fix it

Name | Found|
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    |||
    |||

Angus just to be clear, why did you vote for Nigel? And why the late switch?

Because I’m an idiot, like I said last night.....

Long version, I’d spent most of my time on this game yesterday just trying to keep up or catch up. It’s not crazy busy but I am. I did a readback off a few posters and had no lynch as a placeholder

I came back to it late after bedtimes and I was niggled so I looked again at the two I mentioned, Nigel and Emily. Nigel has been talking about no lynch and I just thought, he’s ****ing playing us, he’s going to sneak away behind no vote slick as anything. And I switched, way too late in the day- I actually had this idea that I was the genius who’d catch the wolf hiding right in front of us

Like I said I’m an idiot, I ****ed it up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm voting Isla tonight i dont buy this big change over to Village leader all of a sudden, from being fairly before

Rikand wrote: »
    The group have arrived at Hill View Medical Centre.

The Medical Centre was quite a modern looking building with a well-lit corridor and plenty of open rooms. A map of the premises was on display on the right hand side as they walked in the door.

Hill-View-Medical-Centre.jpg

The group decide to explore the Medical Centre
    Please bold some locations from the Medical Centre Map – the first 3 locations bolded will be explored.

You will get to this 3 times.

Please do so quickly as they'll be looking for me in the office, lol :D
    Mistake made had to fix it

Name | Found|
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    |||
    |||
    Just brought the med centre in as I thought I read we'd missed a location

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm voting Isla tonight i dont buy this big change over to Village leader all of a sudden, from being fairly before

Im not selling it. And judging by the amount of FFAs, my call for less puzzle discussion and more reads will at least give us something to work with even if I get voted to be lynched.

On the topic Orla, have you an FFA

I think there were 8 choices 9 locations in Med centre if I recall correctly

Did we do ward 3 and 4?

I think there were 8 choices 9 locations in Med centre if I recall correctly

you know the missing one?

• Advertisement

everyone watching the match? hope the pool lose tonight

Advertisement