Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I count 17 locations on med centre map, one of them being storeroom with no light and only 15 on the handy table you made, did we miss 2?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Vote Lucy :(

The pool are only wonderful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Im not selling it. And judging by the amount of FFAs, my call for less puzzle discussion and more reads will at least give us something to work with even if I get voted to be lynched.

On the topic Orla, have you an FFA

I know you aren't selling it you are just trying to slip into it.

Your are my biggest suspicion right now, but I don't like the way Emily has been popping in and out.

I think both of you were missed voters as well if I am remembering correctly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    you know the missing one?

I think what we need to do subject to the mod instruction is visit the last unchecked room that we can access and then straight to the safe room and hold up there till tomorrow.

Liam WW wrote: »
    I count 17 locations on med centre map, one of them being storeroom with no light and only 15 on the handy table you made, did we miss 2?

Will recheck and update

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I've honestly pretty much nthing to go on again.

Based on the bits and bobs i've seen from other people, my ffa:

Derry
    Emily
    Angus

I'll probably eeny meeny which one i vote for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Did we do ward 3 and 4?

i picked ward 1 anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Derry
    Emily
    Angus

Vote Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I know you aren't selling it you are just trying to slip into it.

Your are my biggest suspicion right now, but I don't like the way Emily has been popping in and out.

I think both of you were missed voters as well if I am remembering correctly

To be fair to this I think missing a vote tactically if you were a wolf would be poor form so I’m going to give Isla the benefit of the doubt on it too and think others should

Mistake made had to fix it

Name | Found|
    Heavens Night | Roman Puzzle |
    Church| Map on noticeboard |
    Brookes Books and Bible |Nothing but poem and cult history |
    Lights R Us | lightbulb for a torch|
    SH Police Station | Door locked need to find keys or something to open lock |
    Elementary School | Sound of radio inside|
    Principal's office |Keys |
    Science Lab | Empty |
    Classroom 3 | Hangman on board |
    Toilets | empty spray paint graffiti Colin was here |
    Auditorium | Radio|Used keys to open door pocketed radio|
    Classroom 1 | Rhyme puzzle| ans Silent Hill |
    Secretay's office |keys|
    gymnasium | Empty |
    Classroom 2 | Empty |
    Med centre ||
    Pharmacy |used needles|
    Storeroom 2 |empty|
    Janitor's office | door to another room light not working| need to search when we have torch
    Surgery | Severed arm| Could be handy:)
    Employee Staffroom | couches, a pool table and a broken TV
    Cafeteria | food |
    GP Office 2 | Empty
    GP office 1 | Empty| Someone in the group said, "its a bloody medical centre. There's gotta be something of use in here." "Maybe we just havent looked in the right places yet" said another.
    X Ray room | Empty |
    Ward 2 | Empty | 2 vacant uncomfortable looking beds
    visitor waiting room | Empty | The was full of beautiful plush chairs and couches. Now this was luxury! There was a games room, pool tables and other forms of entertainment. Best of all, there was a padlock on the door should they need to bolt themselves in. This was definitely a "SAFE" place for the group should they need to find one later on.
    A and E | first aid kit |
    Shower and Jacks | Empty
    Ward 3 | Empty|
    Ward 1 | 2 occupied beds An irish teenager and a german senior citizen. You try to talk to the german first, but he just glares at you so you talk to the teenager instead who says :: I can’t tell if its day or nite nemore. I feel like ive bn waitn 4 hrs. I tink the German tourist in the nxt bed sed he didnt no wat time I got ere wen I asked him. He doesnt say much. I wonder wat time it is. Solve the puzzle. You have 3 guesses for today to solve it.|1 o' clock
    Andy's amusement emporium | Empty | faint ringing of bell towards water's edge then returned to med centre
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    GP office 1 | Empty |
    |||
    |||

We rechecked surgery and janitor's room
    We didn't check Ward 4 by the looks of it and I added ward 3 empty

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Derry
    Emily
    Angus

And you said my FFA stank? At least I put a bit of effort in and formed my own thoughts rather than basing it off what I saw from other people :pac:

You’ll be getting my vote tonight Doris

so ward 4 next

So after we searched Ward 1 psot 1482

The concludes your 9 choices for the medical centre for this round. You can choose to stay to explore the last remaining room or you can bold a new location from the main map to go somewhere else.

next bolded answer will decide it

(and im off to lunch)
    Rikand is online now Report Post

I think it was decided to go to amusement arcade and I wonder now we are back can we search Ward 4?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    To be fair to this I think missing a vote tactically if you were a wolf would be poor form so I’m going to give Isla the benefit of the doubt on it too and think others should

It would be poor form but I don't think wolves would never think of doing it.

@mods can you confirm my vote last night didn't count?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    It would be poor form but I don't think wolves would never think of doing it.

Its not angle shooting and Im no wolf.

But feel free to vote for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    I voted for Nigel last night in the end as a result of how he reacted to Clodagh's engagement with him. He, Phil and Barbara were in my thought processes and I was leaning closer to a vote for Barbara because of her little engagement. I steered from Phil a bit because I felt my thoughts were biased towards him because of his guessing puzzles and picking locations the day before without village consultation, which had me annoyed. Also I hate really high posters, too much effort to ISO. As a result, I figured my prejudices were over powering my thoughts on good v bad. So I leaned towards Barbara as a low impact low engagement member of the village.

Then Nigel's reaction to Clodagh was really suspect and very deflective so my vote went there. Didn't work out obviously which is a pisser.

In terms of references to seer, quite simply trying to see if I could draw a munch on me.

Took you long enough to come up with that one. Those hints were clear enough when I looked back so why weren't you munched? Wolves would have been role hunting. Of course, they dont kill their own.

Its not angle shooting and Im no wolf.

But feel free to vote for me.

To be clear, I'm not voting for you and I don't suspect anyone because they didn't vote but I'm also not clearing anyone because of them not voting and I don't think anyone else should either.

Late lump on Doris I see. Interesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Just to be 100% clear I wasn't accusing people of angle shooting just something I noted is all

• Advertisement

To be clear, I'm not voting for you and I don't suspect anyone because they didn't vote but I'm also not clearing anyone because of them not voting and I don't think anyone else should either.

I wouldnt expect you to clear me.

Late lump on Doris I see. Interesting.

saw that alright

Orla WW wrote: »
    Just to be 100% clear I wasn't accusing people of angle shooting just something I noted is all

Well Im just confirming Im not. Carry on.

Vote Angus.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

@mods can you confirm my vote last night didn't count?

I missed it last night. It should have counted. I forgot to then update the table but I saw the rest of the group giving you the benefit for the doubt with it, so I just went to bed knowing that pack mentality was giving you the benefit too.

I'll do an updated table after the lynch.

Apologies for not doing more frequent vote counts like I wanted. The battery life on this laptop is not good and I need to preserve it for other things

alls quiet on the western front

Was wondering do we try to check out Ward 4 tonight or go to Safe room as its there for a reason and check W4 during daylight?

Was wondering do we try to check out Ward 4 tonight or go to Safe room as its there for a reason and check W4 during daylight?

ward 4, then something, then safe room. presuming we 3 choices

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I just saw someone said there's a late lump on me.

That's a mistake. But I understand. Haven't exactly been very helpful, so better to lose me than a helpful villager.... but also better to catch a wolf than accidently kill a villager :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    ward 4, then something, then safe room. presuming we 3 choices

Thought we only had Ward 4 left. Are there more to search?

• Advertisement

I wouldnt expect you to clear me.

My point wasn't to say anything about you in particular, just that wolves could choose not to vote on purpose as a tactic.

Advertisement