Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Or 20 :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

or a clue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Orla, my point about the no lynch was that it looks good for those people. A wolf would want someone lynched especially now that we know it was good people that were up for lynching

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Henry WW wrote: »
    Rikand, any chance of four or five guesses today?

No, because imo the reward is really good lol. It's meant to be the hardest puzzle lol

Orla WW wrote: »
    Have we left yet or am i missing that too, Oisin was an odd choice to be killed?

Have we 3 guesses for the puzzle,

Gertie wanted 30, i was going to go 13 anymore to throw in the pot was legion ever guessed?

Do you want to go for 13 and I’ll go for legion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Clue :: go back through all the theories. One person was REALLY close but the guess was never made.

I actually might have awarded it at that time if that theory was given.... but if you find the right theory, you'll need to go a little closer for me to give it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Morning all. Just catching up and this stood out to me.
    That’s two nights in a row that there’s been two kills FFS
    I wonder if one belonged to Isla?

Rikand, are we moving to a new location or somewhere within the medical centre?
    If it’s the latter, have we been to all the rooms?

There have been 3 kills the last two nights Henry, not 2. Or are you talking 2 others besides yours?

Isla as a seer/vig actually makes sense. She actually said at one point that there might be 2 seers and I dismissed that... I feel a bit bad now because I thought she might be teamed up with Derry (who I still think is wolf seer).

I've no clue on the riddle. I will try and look again later but its another busy day for me and want to focus more on finding wolves. Not knowing exactly how many are left is a pain in the proverbial.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I think that rules out 13

I can go back and collate the guesses in a chart but could take some time, if that suits

I’d advise everyone to read Liam’s posts, it won’t take long there’s nothing in them and I mean nothing
    Other than jumping straight on Patrick for a no lynch with his very first post
    It’s the strangest set of posts I think I’ve ever read. I can’t take anything out of them

This was his (jokey) FFA yesterday.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Probably not but I'll give you one anyway

Isla
    Isla
    Isla

For being a bossy boots

Then he votes Oisin out of nowhere commenting that it’s because he’s voting no lynch.

But this is where it gets really interesting. That vote is at 8:11, Liam doesn’t post again until 11:38. So can we assume he was off-line for that time? I think so
    At the time of Liam’s vote Angus has zero votes, he’s not in danger at all.
    Then BANG, three votes on Angus between 8:24 and 8:59.

Can someone please look at all this, Orla preferably you, cause I am 99% certain based on this and the wagonomics that Liam is a wolf

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Morning all. Just catching up and this stood out to me.

There have been 3 kills the last two nights Henry, not 2. Or are you talking 2 others besides yours?

Isla as a seer/vig actually makes sense. She actually said at one point that there might be 2 seers and I dismissed that... I feel a bit bad now because I thought she might be teamed up with Derry (who I still think is wolf seer).

I've no clue on the riddle. I will try and look again later but its another busy day for me and want to focus more on finding wolves. Not knowing exactly how many are left is a pain in the proverbial.

I meant three kills but just to humour your theory who would I be if I was talking about two kills? I stated clearly that I think it’s Vig/SK/Wolf

Was level 1 ever guessed?

Yep

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Did anyone come up with a theory that wasn't guessed?

I know I came up with the answers being something about the number of wolves in play. Not sure why that would work though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Id still like to gues the population of rome,as it would be bigger than the army.

I.e it exceeds THEIR sum

Well Im just collating our guesses so far and see where we are at. If we get 3 guesses done I wont have to worry about having this till after lynch as Im pretty slow at doing the tables

@Henry So just because I call someone a bossy boots for asking if an FFA from me would be any good and give them an FFA with their name x 3 it makes me a wolf, well such a desperate search for a suspect for you to try lynch stinks of wolf, consider yourself voted

Patrick WW wrote: »
    A chronogram is a sentence or inscription that has hidden numbers which have to be summed for revealing a date of a particular event. These numbers are represented by letters of the Roman numerals: I, V, X, L, C, D, or M. For instance, the inscription "CHRISTVS DVX ERGO TRIVMPHVS" gives MDCXVVVVII or 1632.

This could be the answer
    When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

MDCDIILMIMVL
    MMMDDCLLVIII

the population of rome

As it exceeds THEIR count of THEIR army

Liam WW wrote: »
    @Henry So just because I call someone a bossy boots for asking if an FFA from me would be any good and give them an FFA with their name x 3 it makes me a wolf, well such a desperate search for a suspect for you to try lynch stinks of wolf, consider yourself voted

Liam I’m not even going to engage with you. The voting doesn’t lie

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

This could be the answer
    When the Romans counted the entirety of their whole army, their sum was greater than the value of this.

MDCDIILMIMVL
    MMMDDCLLVIII

i like that

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i like that

I made a mistake counting it first time.

How many guesses have we left today? Might as well use em, could be right and I can forget collating info lol

think maybe 2 guesses left

What doesnt lie, the fact i said i was voting for the three mudlarks from day 1 and when they had gone the only non lynch advocate, I think you're looking too hard too find a suspect to cast shade on, until such time as I get lynched or munched or seared you are the only one on my list.

@lucy @Gertie could ye have a look at this post

And give yer thoughts

@lucy @Gertie could ye have a look at this post

And give yer thoughts

will do once lunch kicks in

I’d advise everyone to read Liam’s posts, it won’t take long there’s nothing in them and I mean nothing
    Other than jumping straight on Patrick for a no lynch with his very first post
    It’s the strangest set of posts I think I’ve ever read. I can’t take anything out of them

This was his (jokey) FFA yesterday.

Then he votes Oisin out of nowhere commenting that it’s because he’s voting no lynch.

But this is where it gets really interesting. That vote is at 8:11, Liam doesn’t post again until 11:38. So can we assume he was off-line for that time? I think so
    At the time of Liam’s vote Angus has zero votes, he’s not in danger at all.
    Then BANG, three votes on Angus between 8:24 and 8:59.

Can someone please look at all this, Orla preferably you, cause I am 99% certain based on this and the wagonomics that Liam is a wolf
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    based on voting patterns:

leaning good on liam. voted for phil both nights and phil voted for him.

leaning bad:
    emily. for not voting last night. possibly RL commitments though.
    the 4 nigel voters from last night, being Tegan WW, Henry WW, Derry WW (x 2), Angus WW. These need to be looked at for their explanations, etc.

confused:
    oisin for no lynching 1st 2 nights and placeholder for no lynch tonight.
    orla for the same as oisin

has anyone ISO'd nigel yet? depending on time i might do that this evening but there a few matches on.

i hadnt really looked at liam because i had a good lean on him. will try to do some analysis after during lunch

• Advertisement

Voting for Phil both nites is a red flag

Advertisement