Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

We're in the apartment block :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

101 102 103 104 105 106 107
    201 202 203 204 205 206 207
    301 302 303 304 305 306 307
    store
    janitor
    manager

bold has been visited

Vote stay and search the bloody place methodicly

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

corrected a typing error that said medical centre. it should read apartments

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Why would you not do one floor at a time? Unbelievable lack of logic

Why would that make any difference?

You can be sure if i did all the one floor you'd say I was getting nothing there, why didn't I check another floor

Lucy WW wrote: »
    bold has been visited
    Boat house hasnt been visited, its mentioned in the diary here and it was mnetioned last nite, a sound coming from it

Henry WW wrote: »
    Boat house hasnt been visited, its mentioned in the diary here and it was mnetioned last nite, a sound coming from it

i was talking about the apt block. but yeah, i'd advocate going to the boat place

boat house please

So you want to run and search the boat house when we still have ( Lucy's count ) 12 unexplored locations in the apartment block.

Btw thank you Lucy because I'm fairly surgery would have us exploring places we had already been.

Just out of interest anyone got or fancy doing a list of whoback trackedus in the medical centre, sure hope for his sake it wasn't Henry or I'll stick the noose on head personally.

• Advertisement

boat house please

The group will travel to billys boat shop.

This will take 3 hours to travel to

As the group stepped outside the apartment block, they noticed that the fog had lifted to the height of the buildings. not gone completely, but not bad! Henry's answer has been accepted and the group rewarded

All travel times to locations will now be halved. (i.e. if something was a 2 hour journey before. its now a 1 hour journey. )

[if for some reason i am not able to do locations at the exact time every time, compensations for travel will be made]

The journey to the boat house will now take 1 hour 30 minutes.

[ I may not be able to do the event at that time, so if its at my tea break [3:30] compensations will be made. I'll keep you posted ]

So you want to run and search the boat house when we still have ( Lucy's count ) 12 unexplored locations in the apartment block.

Btw thank you Lucy because I'm fairly surgery would have us exploring places we had already been.

Just out of interest anyone got or fancy doing a list of whoback trackedus in the medical centre, sure hope for his sake it wasn't Henry or I'll stick the noose on head personally.

Yes, we've found nothing of note here so far

I can't wait for you to be dead, it is so obvious that you're a wolf

Rikand wrote: »
    As the group stepped outside the apartment block, they noticed that the fog had lifted to the height of the buildings. not gone completely, but not bad! Henry's answer has been accepted and the group rewarded

All travel times to locations will now be halved. (i.e. if something was a 2 hour journey before. its now a 1 hour journey. )

[if for some reason i am not able to do locations at the exact time every time, compensations for travel will be made]

[ I may not be able to do the event at that time, so if its at my tea break [3:30] compensations will be made. I'll keep you posted ]

Thanks but I was hoping for a gun!

But thanks!

And thanks to Patrick

Yes, we've found nothing of note here so far

I can't wait for you to be dead, it is so obvious that you're a wolf

Save you the bother, get your jacket off and I'll fight you now, bare knuckle no rules!

Delivers round house kick to Henry's genitals

Save you the bother, get your jacket off and I'll fight you now, bare knuckle no rules!

Delivers round house kick to Henry's genitals

maybe recruit facekicker

Yeah a gun to take out villagers as well as munch them, two kills a day eh!

Lucy, any thoughts on Liam being a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Rikand wrote: »

Did you solve the Roman riddle Henry?

• Advertisement

So I proposed we check all the ground floor rooms first, in case there was a reason they were locked

If we get three more go for

Well I'll tell you what, why did you change your mind about exploring logicly, got a backroom still on the go maybe, someone telling you to waste villagers time maybe, tell you if I was a wolfhunter you'd be a pelt on the living room floor.
    102, 203, 304

He did but he wanted a gun rather than faster travel.

I did and yes I'd like a gun. I'm 100% convinced Liam is a wolf based on the voting and ISOing him

Check out this post and tell me what you think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I did and yes I'd like a gun. I'm 100% convinced Liam is a wolf based on the voting and ISOing him

Check out this post and tell me what you think

Oh TG the length of all the guesses was too much

Well done!!!

Will look in while just have to take a group

just quicky, based on the phil dynamic i lean village. granted, this is only based upon 3 votes i think. will have a look in further detail this evening

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Fair play to you Henry. Where did you get the 3709 from?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Fair play to you Henry. Where did you get the 3709 from?

Patrick has a theory he never followed up on. You take all the Roman numerals in the sentence and that’s your number. So there were 3 Ms in the sentence =3000, 1 D = 500, 2Ls, 1V, 4I’s

Rocky II plus Rocky V equals Rocky 7

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Patrick has a theory he never followed up on. You take all the Roman numerals in the sentence and that’s your number. So there were 3 Ms in the sentence =3000, 1 D = 500, 2Ls, 1V, 4I’s

Rocky II plus Rocky V equals Rocky 7

Fair play. Yeah, I just saw your post outlining 4208 and was wondering how you got to 3709 from there.

Day 1

Good look
    - the no lynchers - considering we now know two villagers were up for lynch it’s a good luck for Henry, Lucy, Orla

Bad look
    Both Liam & Tegan are safely tucked away on wolves without being in danger of them getting lynched

Day 2

Good look
    Again Orla on a no lynch looks good

Bad Look
    For lynching our seer Henry, Tegan, Derry. But Phil made the decisive vote, not to say there aren’t two wolves here
    Again Liam is safely tucked away on a wolf. Very bad look to be here two days running.

Day 3

Good look
    Derry stands out as catching a wolf. If both he and Angus were wolves they could both have moved off each other. There’s a possibility that they were bussing each other but I don’t see the reason to do that when they could easily have side-stepped it.

Bad look

Lucy & Tegan for being on the opposing bandwagon

Looking at that I’d be going after
    Liam
    Tegan

And I’d be very happy with Orla as village/SK

If there’s two wolf teams it complicates things a lot but based on this Liam needs to go

Edit: Just looking at some more of the voting.

Phil votes Liam D1, Liam votes Phil. Neither in any danger, it was a tactic

Also wagonomics looks very good for Derry from D3, if both he and Angus were wolves they could both have moved off each other. There’s a possibility that they were bussing each other but I don’t see the reason to do that when they could easily have side-stepped it.
    Derry joins Orla on my most likely not a wolf pile

• Advertisement

Boat shop will take place at my break around 3:40

Can one person by in and around the thread for interactions related to the event :)

Advertisement