Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill Werewolf Game Thread!

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Boat shop will take place at my break around 3:40

Can one person by in and around the thread for interactions related to the event :)

i'll be in and around.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Right im back on my PC

See the annoying thing about not knowing how many wolfs there is on teams it's hard to do wagonomics of off it.

like if there was only 4 there is no way Tegan and Lucy would be on the same bad team, the same with Barbra and Emily when that wagon formed last night They wouldn't have done it

Barbra getting on after Emily does look bad to me though like trying to give the option to people to jump on there

And I agree Liams voting is suspect but it could be also be SK like by just trying to stay out of his way like 2 votes on Phil wont really stand out as Phil played like a lunatic at the start. Oisin and easy one again with his no lynch shtick.

His voting record lacks any kind of controversy, which kind of screams just keeping the head down to me.

I'll be here too Rikand.

I'll bold you brains out

OH MATRON

:pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I wouldn't put him as SK.

SK basically acts as a villager when it comes to voting, they want to find a wolf

If you vote for the same person twice you're screaming from the roof tops that they're a wolf. Because if you're a villager then you don't know whats going on, you're jumping around as your theories develop. Maybe you get convinced that someone is a wolf but if thats the case you're trying to convince everyone (Like I am now) that that person is a wolf.

Does that make sense? If Liam felt strongly enough that Phil was a wolf he'd have been banging on about it.

His voting last nite makes me convinced hes a wolf, he wasnt around to save his wolf buddy, he voted early thinking Angus was safe, he'd no votes at the time

Liam is a wolf, without a shadow of a doubt

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

well there were 22 of to start I think

So in a previous game it was 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 were wolves. I am presuming similar here. 12 of us left, 2 wolves gone so tomorrow could be the deciding day if lynch munch and possible kill.

Don't know if that helps, as I am rubbish at waganomics- still learning. Can spend ages looking for patterns and seeing nothing.

And I'd wager Tegan is the other wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I will update list with finds from hotel later

Ya Maybe, I'm just not seeing a lot of places for an SK to vote villager this game.

Maybe he was just trying to look a lazy villager voting for Phil twice.

I do get what your saying alright though and it makes sense.

I think I'll need to re read his posts for context tbh

I will update list with finds from hotel later

Cheers Gertrude, you are doing Trojan work

• Advertisement

Liams posting style deffo doesn't scream keeping the head down though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

The group have arrived at Billy’s Boat Hire

6-029.jpg

Before entering the shop, the group noticed that there were several boats moored up outside the dock. They ventured to the boats thinking that they might be able to use them to get out of this awful place. Sadly there were no keys in any of them. They went inside Billys and started to investigate. Entering the office, they found several sets of boat keys. This could be their chance to escape. Do the group want to use the keys ?

If the group wants to use the boats, then please BOLD, Use The Boats. If you don’t want to use them, then please BOLD another location from the map to move to that location.

I presume we want to use the keys?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Liams posting style deffo doesn't scream keeping the head down though :D

Neither did Phils. Read his posts though, theres 60 odd but nothing of note

Henry WW wrote: »
    I presume we want to use the keys?

*boats

I'd be inclined to use the boats

i dunno what'll happen if we use the boat. i'm scared :(

Put on ur big girl pants Lucy

The story was kind of bringing us here yesterday untill we went to the safe house, the bells were ringing when we were in the amusement arcade

Use The Boats

• Advertisement

i dont get long breaks lol :D

Wrecks the place

Kicks a chair

Hurts toe

:(

Use The Boats

The group have taken 3 of the keys and boarded the boats. They start the engines and sure enough all 3 of the boats purr into life! They’re not too sure where they are headed, but anywhere has got to be better than where they are right now. They take a heading that is in exactly the opposite direction of the docks and just put the handle down on the accelerator. The ocean air smelled wonderful and everyone started feeling refreshed. The fog however started to build again, but despite that the whole group started to feel their spirits lifting. They were about 10 minutes out and still there was no sign of the fog to lift.

Suddenly, the fog closed in even tighter. They couldn’t even see the bow of the boat in from of them. Fearing that they might be approaching land, they all started to slow down until they had actually stopped altogether. A sound echoed across the bay, it started to get very dark and within moments, none of the group could even see each other. Everyone got very frightened and the sounds around them started to change and become more aggressive. The din built into a massive crescendo……. And then stopped. Everyone was shivering. It has to be night-time someone said. It was so cold, but despite this the way the water gently rocked the boats started to make everyone feel very sleepy. They couldn’t go back to Silent Hill so they decided to take sleep where they were and hopefully everything would be better when they woke up. They drifted off into a deep sleep……

No sooner had they fallen asleep, but they all woke up with a start. They were no longer in their boats, but had woken up in what looked like the Waiting Room of the medical centre. Every one of them in separate chairs or couches. How on earth did they get here? The room was so warm and comfortable that everyone was overjoyed. They felt utterly safe here. Maybe they had been rescued in the fog and brought back to Boardsville without even realising it. They exited the Visiting Room and walked across the corridor towards the exit. The corridor was strangely quiet for a hospital. At the exit was a floorplan and a map of the hospital.

Hill-View-Medical-Centre.jpg

One of the group opened the map of Silent Hill that they had found in the church. Sure enough, they were still in Silent Hill. Their joy and hope rapidly turned to despair and dread. Picking themselves up they decided to just get on with it. They would pick another location from the main map and set out to explore again. The boats were not going to be a way to escape from this place :(

Please bold a location from the main map to move to. By way of compensation, if you choose one in the next few minutes, you will instantly teleport there

Hotel car park

Rikand wrote: »
    Silent-Hill-Map.jpg

main map for reference

do we have keys? there were rooms locked earlier i think

Hotel car park

The group arrived at the Hotel Car Park

When the group arrived at the hotel car park, they discovered that it was completely empty. There was no sign of any cars, nor was there a sign that any cars had parked here for quite some time. The explored the car park anyway. One person saw something glinting on the ground. It was a set of keys. but for what ?

Please bold your next location

So we didn't go anywhere?

Hotel car park

Actually if anyone else has a good idea. I only said that cause someone suggested earlier it could be a way of getting into the hotel. And it’s in the direction of the radio

• Advertisement

Sorry I mean we went back to the medical place

Advertisement